Ten

You decide to run outside to confront the person who's, for some stupid reason, trying to mess with your fam-

        Family?! They're my family...

        "Y/N, no!" Bucky calls out after you.

        Bucky, Wanda, and Loki follow you outside.

        You see a dark grey, stormy, oval portal with a glowing green center. A pale woman with long, straight black hair struts out of the portal, down a random spike in the ground. She's wearing a ripped black skintight suit with green accents.

        When you look around, you notice spikes in the ground running into the compound.

        So that caused the shaking.

        You look back at the woman, and as she runs her hands over her hair, her hair transforms into multiple black horns.

"Okay, Antlers, I'm just going to give you a fair warning. We have a Hulk." You warn.

"And that should concern me?" She snobbily questions with confidence.

Loki puts his hand in front of you to stop you from doing anything stupid, "Y/N, stay back." He looks into your eyes, "You need to be safe."

Loki turns back to look at Antlers, and they stare at each other for a bit.

Antlers rolls her eyes."Wow. You are looking straight at my face, and you still don't recognize me?"

Loki's face goes from a stern face holding a glare to a confused expression, "Should I?"

"I'm your sister Hela, rightful heir to the throne as the firstborn." She proudly announces.

Loki chuckles, "You're mistaken. I have no sisters."

"Oh, well, I'm so sorry." She mocks, sarcastically laying her hand on her chest with a false concerned expression, "Then I must have the wrong outcast, disappointment, who killed many people. But no matter what, you've always disappointed everyone."

Antlers, or 'Hela,' walks a bit closer to Loki, "And lets down everyone..." She walks even closer, "Oh, yes. I almost forgot to mention... you've become the monster parents tell their children about at night." She smirks.

You watch as hurt flashes across Loki's face before setting on a stern look. But the pain still shines in his eyes as he charges Hela.

Wanda instantly flies over to help, but just as you're about to follow suit, Wanda gets slammed in the head by a spike Hela brings from under the surface of the ground. It knocks Wanda out of the sky and brings her slamming into the hard dirt.

"Wanda!" You scream as you see blood dribbling from the massive gash on her head.

You and Bucky run over to her, but she's out cold.

"Bucky, please take her in to get medical attention. I'll help Loki." You request.

"I can't let you do that." Bucky states firmly, "I need to protect you."

"Thank you, but I don't need your protection. I'm grateful, but I'm independent." You assure.

Bucky smiles softly, "I know. I guess I feel the need to protect you."

Your lips curl up slightly as well, "Thank you. When she's taken care of, you come back and help me finish this."

"Yes, ma'am."

You laugh softly before standing and charging Hela.

Loki sees you approaching and lets out a tired chuckle, "Took you long enough."

"We're fighting your sister, and yet you still won't shut up?" You question in amusement with a brow raised, "Glad nothing takes the Loki out of Loki."

Hela summons a blade as she grabs Loki, placing the blade onto the front of his throat. You've been training for this moment.

You do as Wanda had instructed in lessons. You tap into your emotions. You let the flood of all your mixed and quite complex emotions create a surge of energy throughout your whole body.

It creates an intense feeling starting from your heart then bursts inside you, power spreading like wildfire to the tips of your fingers and even the ends of your toes. Your whole body is feeling this insane force.

"I'm not afraid to blast your head off, Antlers." You make known as you control the energy currently bottled up in you, just waiting to escape in the form of magic.

Hela sneers, "Even if Loki gets hurt?"

"You know, I'm putting an odd amount of trust in you." Loki informs you, "Don't make me regret it, Y/N."

You roll your eyes, though a barely-there smirk creeps onto your face.

You allow the now charged force to gather in your arms, shooting steady energy from your fingertips into an extremely adverse glowing orb of golden magic.

Loki gives a subtle nod, as safe and unsudden he can, given an insanely sharp blade in his wreckless sister's hand.

Once he nods, you launch the lethal sphere at Hela. When she attempts to block it, you use a touch of magic to curve it, guaranteeing a hit.

Loki manages to grab Hela's arm, pull it away from him, and duck down just in time.

As Hela falls backward after getting struck, she musters up enough magic to summon another blade and heave it at you. She slams into the ground, the force of your powers causing some of her bones to crack when making contact with the hard ground.

"Y/N!" Loki yells, rushing to your side.

By this point, everyone has suited up and emerged from the compound. They all sprint over to you as well as Loki tries to hold your wound on your lower right stomach.

"Y/N!" Bucky yells, "Loki, what the hell did you do?!"

Bucky grabs Loki by the collar, prepared to punch him.

"Don't..." You whisper weakly, but just loud enough so they can hear you, "It wasn't h-"

"Shh." Natasha shushes as she compresses your wound while Clint cradles your head.

Natasha scoops you up, but you blackout while she's still carrying you inside the compound.