Forty-Seven

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️:
Mentions of rape! Extreme gore!

The day after Loki was set free, you wake up to an empty bed.

Weird...

You get out of bed and get ready for the day.

After searching the compound, you can't find Loki anywhere. Plus, you're too tired and too weak to use your magic to locate him.

Hopefully, he'll be back soon...

-Loki's POV-

I can't believe I'm doing this again... I can't lose Y/N, but I can't let this bastard get away with this.

I black out the S.H.I.E.L.D. cameras and knock the agents out, putting them into a peaceful sleep.

I shake my head as I make my way down the hallway toward Igor's cell.

I halt in my tracks, rethinking my decision.

Should I really do this? Should I risk losing Y/N? I don't want to, but Igor deserves a painful death. He doesn't deserve a comfortable cell after the horrid things he's done.

My face hardens, but it switches to a grin as an idea pops into my head.

I transform into Viktor and waltz into Igor's cell.

He looks up, and his face pales.

"V-Viktor?!"

I nod with a bit of a laugh.

"How?... I-I was told you were dead..."

"I cut a deal with S.H.I.E.L.D." I whisper as I step closer, "Faked my death, and now I'm here to kill you."

Igor's face somehow goes even paler.

"Viktor?... You- You wouldn't actually do that to your little brother... right?"

"Yes, I would."

I step forward, then subtly cast the non-death spell before gouging out his eyes with my daggers.

"You've seen quite a few things you should never have seen."

Igor screams in pain, and I roll my eyes before chuckling.

He'll never be able to roll his eyes again. Although, he'll be dead soon anyway.

"Wh-"

"Yeah, yeah. Why can't you die, right? Well, you don't get to and blah blah blah. I've given this speech twice."

I shove my knives deeper into his eye sockets but not too deep that it'll penetrate his brain.

Spells help, but it's best not to go that far... yet.

"You've hurt people. You hurt Y/N." I growl.

"What do you care about Y/N?... I-I know you were going to try to have power kids with her, but..." Igor trails off.

I keep myself from screaming. I need to make sure he's hurt by a person close to him. I can't blow this.

"Then why did you rape her?" I whisper through a clenched jaw.

"I-I don't know... I-I was mad..."