Sixty-Eight [Smut❤️]

A/N: This chapter has been a request of thatonedrunkpossum.

        "A party?" You ask in disbelief.

        "Yes. A party." Tony confirms, "A welcome back party."

        Loki rolls his eyes, "I don't want one."

        "Who said it was for you?"

        Loki laughs, then scoffs at Tony's serious expression, "Then who is it for?" He inquires.

        "It's for welcoming back happy Y/N."

        You shake your head with a chuckle, "Yeah, I don't want it either."

        "And who said it was for you?" Tony smirks.

        You laugh again as you sit back on the couch, leaning into Loki's embrace. His arm instantly wraps around your shoulder again as you curl up into his side.

        Loki kisses the top of your head, then nuzzles your cheek with his nose.

        'We don't have to join Stark's stupid party. We can stay in our room...' His silky smooth voice suggests, leaving space at the end for... interpretation.

        You turn, your lips softly touching his.

        "I'd like that." You murmur.

        Out of the corner of your eye, you see Tony roll his eyes, "Why do you guys have to have mental conversations? They suck." He grumbles.

        You flip Tony off before deepening your and Loki's kiss.

        Tony stands up and leaves hurriedly, making you and Loki snicker into the kiss.

        Eventually, you two pull away from the kiss, giving a couple of pecks before you rub his cheekbone with the pad of your thumb.

        "I love you." You whisper.

        Loki grins, "I love you too."

"