Thirty-Nine [Smut]

You and Loki spend the next day together, and at dinner, Tony brings up yet another fucking party. Why? So many parties.

"What's up with you and parties?" You question.

"Parties are fun. I believe that people need to have at least one party a month." Tony reasons.

You roll your eyes, "But why must you put us through misery?"

"I'm just giving you guys a social life outside of the Avengers." Tony shrugs.

"Thanks a lot, Stank." Rhodey chuckles.

Tony's lips purse, "That was one time. You weren't supposed to bring it up again."

        "Hey, we're having a Stank party. Tony Stank. Ever heard of him?" Rhodey continues.

        Tony puts his head in his hands, "I'm never going to live this down..." He mumbles.

        Everyone makes a couple of more 'Tony Stank' jokes.

        "I'm not saying you deserve this, but if you're going to make us go to your party, you bet your ass we're going to pay you back in some way, Stank." You stifle a laugh when you say the word 'Stank.'

        Tony huffs, "Fine. You are all children."

        "Oh, yeah? Who's the true child here?" You ask with a raised brow.

        "Always Tony." Natasha completes.

        Tony crosses his arms, "Jarvis?"

        "Yes, Mr. Stark."

        "Change the invitations from 'casual party' to 'formal party.'" Tony commands.

        "There are no invitations, Mr. Stark. It's just the team." Jarvis responds.

        Tony shakes his head, "It was for effect." Tony turns to you all, "But it's still now going to be formal."

        "No..." You all whine.

        "Yes." Tony smirks, "You will now suffer even more."

        "Well, I prefer a suit anyway." Loki comments.

        You smile at Loki, "And I love you in a suit." You turn to Tony again, "But I refuse to wear a formal dress."

        "Required."

        You run your hand down your face, "Petty."

        "Oh, you know you love me."

        "Yes, yes. I love you, Tony. But you're still an ass."

        The next night, you get ready with Natasha and Wanda