Five

After your shower, you go back down to see Tony.

"Ready to test my powers now?" You inquire as you walk into the kitchen where he's waiting for you.

Tony nods, "Yeah, everyone is already outside."

You and Tony go outside, avoiding destroying Tony's precious and insanely expensive things.

You rub your hands together, "Okay, what would you like to see first?"

"I don't know. You never told us your powers." Tony reminds you.

"Oh, yeah. I guess I didn't. Well, I was born with my powers. Those powers are I can open small portals to put small objects through, and I have something called 'Chaos Magic Reality Warping.'" You list.

You tilt your head slightly with furrowed eyebrows, "I'm pretty sure they're just like Wanda's powers, but I was born with mine."

'That means they can't help me. The agents couldn't, so why should I think they could? If anyone can hear me- god, what am I doing?! Whatever, if anyone can hear me, please help me.'

"Wait, do I have chaos magic reality warping?" Wanda asks, clearly confused.

"Yes." A soothing man's voice says from behind her.

When you turn your attention to the stranger, you see an open portal with light orange and gold sparks swirling all around it.

In front of the portal is a hovering man with a white streak on either side of his thick dark brown hair.

He's wearing a dark blue robe with a brown belt and a red cape flowing behind him, almost as if it has a mind of its own as it gracefully brings the man to the ground.

One thing that stands out to you the most is a necklace holding a gold eye-shaped pendant with a green stone as the iris.

"I am Doctor Stephan Strange." He announces.

"Why are you here?" You ask before anyone can speak up.

Doctor Strange tilts his head at the sound of your voice, "You... you sort of summoned me... telepathically."

Everyone turns to you.

"Um... WHAT?!" You yell in absolute confusion.

"Yes, it was your voice. You summoned me." Doctor Strange confirms.

You furrow your eyebrows in absolute confusion.

"How?" Tony questions.

"It must be one of her powers." Doctor Strange reasons.

"I-I didn't know that." You admit.

        'Don't worry. It's not bad. We have something in common.' You hear Loki's soothing voice in your head.

        His reassuring words cause you to give a small smile, and from the corner of your eyes, you see the corners of Loki's lips slightly turned up too.

"Would you demonstrate your powers for all of us?" Doctor Strange inquires, regaining your attention.

"Oh, yeah... s-sure." You agree nervously.

You open a small portal in front of you with an identical portal popping up behind you.

You throw a light rock through the one behind you and catch it when it comes through the portal in front of you.