Sixteen

Once at the compound, Loki and Bucky take you to the lab. They gently set you on the table.

        "I really don't need this." You chuckle.

        Bucky shakes his head, "You're injured and need to be taken care of."

        "Just give me a needle and some thread." You shrug, "I can take care of myself."

        Loki goes in front of you and brushes some hair out of your face, "Let us take care of you." He requests quietly.

        You sigh, "Okay, okay. Only because I know you guys are very persistent."You smile as Loki chuckles.

        "You're not wrong there, darling."

        You breathe out a laugh. Bucky takes your hand in his, and you look over at him with a warm smile, and affection is clear in his eyes. Then Tony and Bruce walk in.

        "Hey, kid." Tony greets.

        "Hey, Tony."

        "Can you please lift your shirt?" Bruce requests.

        You nod and lift your shirt to reveal your side. Bruce cleans and stitches your wound fairly quickly.

        "Thanks, Bruce."

        Bruce smiles at you, "No problem, Y/N. Make sure to take it easy."

        You roll your eyes, but a small smile is visible. No matter how frustrating it is that everyone is making you rest with a flesh wound, you're happy they all care.

        You give both Bruce and Tony a kiss on the cheek before they leave. But quickly after they leave, you begin to feel lightheaded.

        "I..."

        You fall back on the table and blackout.

        You come too soon after and see Tony, Bruce, Bucky, and Loki

        You come too soon after and see Tony, Bruce, Bucky, and Loki. They don't yet realize you're awake.

        "What happened?" Bucky asks Bruce.

        Before Bruce can answer, you whisper, "B-Bucky?..."

        He spins around, runs to you, and helps you sit up. You slowly stand up but quickly fall into Bucky's arms.

"Ah, damn it..." You mutter as Bucky helps you back onto the table.

"Why do I keep passing out? It's getting annoying..." You mumble before looking up at the worried faces staring at you, "What the hell happened? Honestly, I feel fine!"

"Y/N."

Loki's stern voice forces you to look over at Loki, "What?"

"You used up most of your energy by taking care of those agents." Loki reminds you.