Thirty-Three

"Wanda! Nat! Clint!" You call out.

        "Over here!" Wanda yells back.

        You walk into the gym. You see that Clint is using an arrow to shoot a target off of Natasha's head as Wanda uses her magic to move Natasha around the room.

        You laugh, "You're all dumbasses."

        "We're smart as fuck, and you know it." Clint states before releasing the arrow, striking the target right at the center, sending it falling to the ground.

        Wanda brings Natasha over, then lets down her magic, and Natasha, obviously, lands in a fabulous pose. The classic pose of her landing with one hand on the ground, the other out behind her, one leg outstretched, the other leg bent underneath her, and, of course, with the extravagant hair flip as she looks up.

        You roll your eyes, "Such a poser."

        All three of them turn to look at you.

        Natasha stands up from her fighting pose, "I'm not a poser."

        "You are too a poser."

        Before Natasha can respond again, Wanda speaks up.

        "What did you come in here to tell us?"

        You smile, "Yeah. So, um... Loki asked me out on a date."

        "Ah!" Wanda squeals.

        The three of them run over to you and hug you tightly.

        "Oh my god, you're crushing me!" You manage to get out between short, desperate breaths.

        "Sorry." Clint mumbles, "Nat's crushing us all."

        "Yeah." Wanda agrees, running out of air as well.

        "Shut up and accept my hug." Natasha orders.

        After a bit, she pulls back, and the three of you can finally catch your breath.

        "Oh, thank god." You gasp.

        Natasha rolls her eyes, "Babies."

        "I need help finding the perfect outfit for our date."

        "Okay, so, you need to wear a bit of green and some gold to compliment what he'll probably be wearing. Try not to wear too much black because he'll probably be wearing a shit ton of black." Clint begins.

        "Aye aye, captain." You laugh.

        You put on the first outfit and walk into the common room to see Loki sitting on the couch next to Clint, Natasha, and Wanda

You grab a blanket and cover your clothes, "Why are you here? I want my outfit to be a surprise."