Thirty-One

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️:
Mentions of rape!

A/N: I'm a bit ahead, so I'm posting this chapter early!

-Narrator's POV-

        The four arrive in Siberia. Loki, Wanda, and Bucky jump out of the quinjet before Natasha has even landed it.

        "I suppose we shouldn't aim to kill anyone." Loki comments.

        Natasha approaches the three, "Probably not. I don't think the others would like that very much."

        They walk toward the base, not even bothered that they just alerted all the people keeping watch.

        Wanda lifts guards off of the ground, throwing them around with her magic before dropping them into piles of snow.

        Natasha uses her stealthiness to sneak up behind agents, then uses her gadgets to choke them to the point of passing out, tase them, and use countless other weapons.

        Bucky uses guns to shoot guards in non-lethal areas, and when up close, using his knives instead.

        Then there's Loki. Rage-filled Loki. He teleports all over, using his daggers to stab anyone and everyone he sees. Of course, he doesn't kill any of them despite wanting to.

        Once all of the agents, are taken care of, the four of them enter the building. They split up down the convenient number of halls, four. Each of them takes out every person in their path as they search for Y/N.

-Your POV-

        Constant torture, constant rape, and constant tests. It's only been a week, yet it feels as though it's been a million years. You never got a break. Either your father was torturing you, Viktor was having his way with you, or Anastasia was beating the shit out of you in 'magic training.'

They tied your tubes as soon as you got there, making it impossible to have kids. You don't quite know whether to be grateful that they did it before Viktor happened or hate them for taking away the opportunity to start a family.

Then there's the case of your new scars...

        "People need to know that me, Anastasia, and Viktor have made you the magnificent monster you are. You need to know. You need to remember us three." Your father declares.

        He takes a sharp blade and cuts three long, deep, vertical lines down your back. He places one right down the spine, hurting like a bitch when he cuts, and one on either side.

        Your father ignores your screams and looks at the gushing wounds on your back with a look of awe.

        "They're beautiful." He whispers.