Fifty-Seven

When the rainbow tube disappears, you're back in the Bifröst.

Thor wastes no time flying him and Loki toward the palace.

You instantly use your magic to follow after them, flying alongside Thor.

Once you reach the palace, Thor takes Loki away, making you stay behind.

You pace the halls, waiting for news... hopefully good news...

        "Y/N," Odin whispers, causing you to look up at him

You're tired, still bloody, with bloodshot eyes, and covered in dried tears followed by paths of fresh tears.

You sniffle and wipe away your tears, "Any news?"

Odin shakes his head, "No, I'm here to check on you."

"Thank you." You smile weakly.

Odin smiles back and walks over, sitting down beside you.

"You really care about him, don't you?" He asks.

You chuckle lightly to try and ease the pain. Fun fact, it doesn't work.

"Yeah, I love him." You confess although it's no secret or surprise.

Odin smiles, "I could tell you cared a lot about him from the first time Loki brought you to Asgard, where we met."

You begin to reminisce about that day, his party. You beam lightly, remembering his happiness, his smile.

"All I wanted was for him to have a good day that day, and I think he did..." You comment with a tiny grin.

Odin bows his head, "I just wish I would've said 'I love you,' or 'I'm sorry.'"

You breathe out a sad laugh.

"You really should've." You shake your head, "All he wants to know is that you love him, that you're sorry. That's all he wants." You whisper.

Odin sighs, "I'm sorry."

"You should be saying that to him."

"I know I need to. I just can't... right now..."

Your eyes fill with tears again, "What happened?!"

Odin looks over at you in confusion, "He's unconscious. I thought you knew."

You look down, "No. I didn't know. I mean, I should've given th-... the state I found him in."

Odin puts his arms around you, pulling you into a hug as you sob on his shoulder.

"Hey, Y/N." Thor greets quietly from behind you.

You pull away from the hug and turn around to face Thor.