Thirty-Two

You spend the next two days spending time with Loki, resting and regaining your strength. Most of the time, you stay in bed, Loki's orders, and he gets you whatever you need or want.

        He teaches you all about Asgard since you want to know where your mother comes from. He tells you about all the Valkyries, witches, warriors, and even the regular Asgardians. He describes all of his favorite spots in Asgard.

        Thankfully Tony and Bruce were able to remake the serum that cuts down your recovery time. The same one they used on you after Hela stabbed you. Unfortunately, they haven't been able to recreate the serum that instantly healed you, so you've been healing the old-fashioned way... with a bit of help from technology.

        You're in the common room reading when Loki comes in. When you look up, you see he's covered in bloody cuts and purple bruises.

        "Oh, hello, darling." He greets.

        You run over to him and help him into a chair, "Loki! You look horrible!"

        "Why, thank you. What a nice thing to say to your... to me."

        You raise your eyebrow, but Loki continues, not addressing what he said or almost said.

        "Remember the conversation we had that night with the scepter incident?" He asks.

        "Yeah..."

        "Some of the people I wanted to protect you from... well, they found me."

        "Loki!" You hug him, "Loki... I'm so sorry. I-I have to fix you with earth things since I can't use my magic too much given that I'm still quite drained." You inform.

        He nods, and you bring him to your bathroom. You gather supplies and begin to clean his wounds.

        "Okay, Loki, tell me what happened."

        "Well, I was just walking around-"

        You stop cleaning out his wound to look him in the eye with a raised brow.

        "I actually was."

        You nod, "Okay. I trust you."

        Loki's face turns to surprise, but he soon gives you a big grin. You smile back and return to cleaning his wounds.

        "I was walking around, and I guess they somehow found a way to track me down again," Loki explains.

        "What exactly happened?" You ask in concern.

        Loki chuckles, "I mean, I need stitches, so I obviously got beaten up pretty badly."

        You swat his arm, making him wince.

        "Holy shit! I'm so sorry!" You instantly apologize.

        Loki smiles slightly, "Don't worry, dove."

        You smile back before confusion takes over, "What happened to the people who beat you up?"

        Loki taps his chin, "Mmm... what would you think about them... not existing anymore?"

        "They attacked you first, and they're bad people. I stand by you and your decision."

        "Thank you, darling."

        You smile.

        "Oh, you definitely love the name darling." Loki laughs.