Sixty

-Loki's POV-

•A bit over seven months ago•

My eyes snap open.

I heard it all...

My eyes tear up as I remember Y/N's confessions, her tears, her sadness, and Thor taking care of her, but I smile when I realize I get to see her again.

I'm okay.

The protection shield that's keeping me stable lifts from over me, disappearing fully.

I slowly manage to sit up and look around, but nobody is in the room with me.

I feel a needle stick into my neck, and I begin to feel even weaker than I already am.

"You're going to cooperate with us because if you don't make a realistic illusion, your pretty little girlfriend will be punished." A man hisses in my ear.

I gulp and nod.

I have to help them...

"And if you do anything funny, we'll even include your brother in the punishment."

I nod again, so they inject me, and the serum quickly completely heals my wounds.

They inject a couple more things into me, and I feel my energy slowly returning.

I use my energy to form a realistic illusion of me dead. Then a witch cements the illusion into a physical me.

"Goodbye, my love..." I whisper.

Magic restricting handcuffs appear on my wrists before I'm pulled backward through a portal.

They drag me along, bringing me through the hallways of a ship.

I eventually slam into the ground as they throw me down onto the floor.

When I look up, I see a throne rotating toward me.

Thanos...

"Well, well, well... if it isn't the shriveled up raisin himself." I chuckle lightly.

"Ah, Loki... it's been quite a long time."

"Not long enough," I growl.

"That's no way to greet the man who holds your fate, Thor's fate, and your precious Y/N's fate in his hands."

Before thinking, I yell, "You're disgusting! You killed mine and Y/N's baby!"

Thanos snaps his fingers, and a witch appears before casting a spell right in front of me, making me see Y/N in agony.