Sixty-Six ✨Smut✨

When you return home, the whole team is there to greet you, but thankfully they understand you and Loki are tired and need to rest and spend time together.

        Once you get inside your room, you flop onto the bed.

        "Cuddle, then shower." You murmur tiredly.

        Loki chuckles and curls up next to you, pulling you into his chest while playing with your hair.

        You wrap your arms around his waist and intertwine your legs with his as you pull yourself even closer to him.

        "I missed you." You mumble.

        Loki kisses the top of your head, "I noticed."

        You giggle lightly as his hot breath tickles your face and his cold fingertips gently trace up the scars on your back.

        "I love your scars," Loki whispers in your ear.

        You kiss his neck softly, "I love yours." You admit, lips still touching his collarbone.

        He shivers slightly, so you move your hips over Loki's, feeling his already half hardened cock.

        You smile smugly and kiss right under his jaw on his carotid artery, where you feel his quickened heartbeat on your slightly parted lips.

        You smirk, "Am I raising your heartbeat?"

        "You know you are, love."

        You trail your kisses up his neck toward his ear, "Do I?" You ask quietly before nipping his lobe.

        You circle your hips over his, making him inhale sharply.

        "I thought you wanted to cuddle." He mutters weakly.

        You shrug as best as you can while still in his embrace.

        "Shower?" Loki inquires lowly.

        You bite your lip and nod furiously.

        Loki backs up and scoops you up, heading toward the shower.

        He sets you down inside the shower, and you vanish your clothes before Loki starts the water.

        He joins you in the shower and stands in front of you, smirking.

        Before you can ask about his expression, arms wrap around your waist.

        You gasp as the arms pull you into a toned chest.

        The weird thing is, the arms and chest feel like Loki's, so you look over your shoulder to see him.

        Your gaze switches between the Loki outside the shower and the Loki holding you.

        "I can multiply myself, darling." The Loki who's holding you whispers in your ear, sending chills down your spine.

        You gulp as he presses himself against you.

        "Don't be nervous, love." His husky voice commands.

        Your breathing shallows as Loki's hands inch their way down your stomach toward your needy pussy.

        You jerk forward into his hand when his frigid finger slowly presses against your throbbing clit.

        "Please?..." You whine to the Loki in front of you.