Thirty-Six

You wake up to the feeling of Loki humming lightly while lovingly tracing your scars.

"Good morning, love." He greets with a grin.

You groan as you stretch your entire body, a large smile spreading across your face.

"Morning, my dear." You sigh.

Loki pecks you on the lips, then kisses your forehead.

"How did you sleep?" You inquire.

"Very well." He admits with a smile.

Your lips curl up, "I'm glad."

"What about you?"

You exhale, still beaming, "So, so, so well. I was tired from-"

"From me?" Loki interrupts with a smirk.

You giggle at the memory of last night and nod.

"Good." He whispers before he kisses you deeply, "Then prepare to be utterly exhausted tonight. But only if you desire, my sweet."

"I do desire. God do I desire."

Loki laughs that irresistible laugh that completely turns you on. All you want to do is pounce on him, but you're quite hungry.

Screw it.

"Your mind block is down?"

"I trust you." You admit before climbing up Loki's body.

"Oh... not screw it, screw me." He smirks.

"Mhm." You confirm through the intense kiss you pull him into.

Loki cups your cheek with one hand and runs his hands through your hair with the other hand. You also cup one of his cheeks and place your other hand on the bed.

After making out for a bit, you pull yourself away with a whine.

"I'm too hungry."

"Then let's get something to eat." Loki shrugs.

You raise your eyebrow, "And what will you do about your little, actually not so little, boner?"

Loki chuckles, "It'll go away soon. If not, a cold shower."

You peck his lips and crawl off of the bed, heading toward the door. You leave the room and go into the kitchen to see Tony, Natasha, and Clint in the kitchen as well.

"You and Loki have fun last night?" Natasha inquires with a smirk.

You clear your throat, "What do you mean?"

Clint rolls his eyes. "You've got to be kidding me! You're both very loud."

You scrunch down a bit, a blush burning your cheeks as you pull your hood over your head.

Arms snake around your waist and pull you into their chest.

"No need to be ashamed, darling." Loki whispers in your ear before lightly kissing the slightly sensitive hickey over your sweet spot he left on your neck last night.

The pink on your cheeks deepen to a dark red. You turn around, still in Loki's arms, and bury your face into his chest.

"Please, oh please let me soundproof your rooms," Tony begs.