Fifty-Nine

All you see is red.

You have to find the being who did the horrific act of killing Loki by hunting down every single one of Loki's enemies.

You search relentlessly, and by now, you don't care in the slightest about your grown-out hair, your dark circles, your constantly red and puffy eyes, and your countless fresh scars.

At this point, along with your three back scars, you have a scar from your hairline down across your left eye to your mid-cheek, a scar along your right cheekbone, and a diagonal scar following your hip bone to your knee.

You end up unintentionally pushing yourself away from the team. Always being gone, never giving a reason, and not explaining your new 'trophies.'

        What a situation to be in

You're standing in front of an absolutely hideous creature.

He has blue skin, but not Loki's beautiful blue. He's large, bulky, distorted. He's strong, but it's not all muscles. It's partially his gross natural body structure.

His cold, dead, fire red eyes bore into your soul. The slits, comparable to a lizard's pupal, are barely visible behind his thick dark grey eyelids, set in a glare.

His scaly hands, accompanied by sharp grey nails, are stationed by his side. Normally, you'd think it was in a non-threatening manner, but in reality, he's waiting for your attack.

You grit your teeth as you scowl at the thing.

Crimson red magic surrounds your hands as you leap forward at him.

His hands go up, placing his claws in your way and sticking into your stomach.

Welp... that was dumb.

You hiss in pain and quickly wrap your magic around him, lifting him in the air.

"I know you killed Loki... the love of my life!" You scream angrily.

"Well, it's your fault for falling in love with a monster!"

You clench your jaw, "He isn't-... he wasn't a monster!" You seethe, "He was my fiancé and the fucking father of my baby!"

A few tears flow down your face as you tighten your power's grip on him.

"I lost two of my loved ones by someone's hands, and you're going to tell me if it was Thanos who sent for you to kill Loki."

You begin to tighten your grip even more.

"Was. It. Thanos?"

The creature weakly nods, "Yes... I stabbed him by Thanos' orders."