Fifteen

When you return to the room, you see the recruits.

There's a man with red, white, and black wings and orange-tinted goggles. He's standing next to Steve and having a staring contest with Bucky.

Another recruit is standing next to a silver chunky version of Tony's suit.

Tony walks over to you, "Ah, Y/N."

Bucky's attention turns to you.

The man with wings laughs, "Ha, you lost."

Bucky ignores the man, "It's good to see you, Y/N."

You beam, "Good to see you too."

"Y/N." Tony gains your attention and points to the man next to the silver suit, "This is my friend Rhodey."

"Hello." Rhodey smiles.

You nod your head at him, "Hi, Rhodey."

Tony points at the man with wings, "And this is Sam."

"Hey there." Sam grins.

"Hey."

"Ready to go?!" Thor's booming voice questions from behind you.

You turn around, "Hello, Thor." You chuckle.

Thor smiles brightly, "Hello, Y/N."

You see Loki walking towards you from the same direction Thor came from. He brushes off his suit, a handsome smile spreading across his face when he makes eye contact with you.

"Hello again, Y/N." He greets as he tries to contain his smile.

Before you can reply, Natasha comes into the room.

"Move it, people." She commands.

        Once you reach the building, you look all the way up until your gaze lands on the roof

        You look back at everyone with a smile, "I know where I should enter the building."

        "Not alone."

        You roll your eyes at Loki, "I'm a big girl."

        "No. For once, I agree with Loki. He's going to go with you." Tony objects.

        "Fine."

        Loki walks over to you, and he wraps his arm around your waist. You fly you two up to the roof. After you land, you search the roof for a way in.

        When you look back at Loki, you see him staring at something behind you. Before he can say anything, you spin around and stab them in the lower gut.