Sixty-Five

"I am Groot!" ("You're back!")

        The eight of them turn around to see you and Loki walking toward the entry point hand in hand.

        You smile weakly, "Hey, Groot!"

        Thor grins and runs up to you two.

        Loki's eyes widen, "Oh, shit..."

        He pushes you behind him as Thor picks up speed.

        "Brother!"

        Thor crushes Loki in a tight hug, making Loki wheeze.

        "You're crushing Loki!" You shout.

        "He's back, sister! How can I not be excited?!"

        You shrug, chuckling at Loki's pleading eyes.

        "I apologize for interrupting this moment, but we should get going before this ship crashes. We killed everyone, so it should start falling soon." Gamora points out.

        You nod and walk over to the Guardians with Thor walking beside you, still holding Loki tightly.

        You enclose the ten of you in your magic, reopen the hole in the ship, and fly the bubble, containing you all, to safety.

        Opening The Milano's doors, you move the globe into the ship. You then close them and remove the shield that blocks space from freezing you, asphyxiating you, or rupturing your lungs.

        That wouldn't be fun.

        Rocket instantly waltzes into the cockpit, starting the ship up again.

        Thor reluctantly sets Loki down.

        "I should go help the rabbit." Thor sighs.

        Rocket's head pops out of the control room, "Rabbit?"

        Peter extends his arm, palm out, "Trash Panda." He corrects.

        Drax shakes his head, "Triangle-faced monkey."

        Nebula rolls her eyes, "He's a fox."

        "I'm none of those things, you morons!"

        "I like this raccoon." Loki comments.

        Rocket glares at Loki, "Shut up, greasy."

        Loki's eyebrows shoot up, "I beg your pardon?"

        "Translation, 'what the fuck did you say to me, you trick ass bitch?'" You jump in.

        "I think he said, 'shut up, greasy.'" Drax informs.

        Loki looks between you and Drax before his gaze lands on you, "Is he serious?" He whispers.

        You nod with a laugh.

        "A lot of things go over his head." Rocket remarks.

        "Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it."

        Rocket rolls his eyes, then turns to Thor, "Are you joining me?" He asks expectantly.

        Thor exhales deeply and glances at Loki.

        You wrap your arms around Loki's waist to make the decision easier... and maybe you want to spend some time with your fiancé.

        Thor smiles and follows Rocket back into the cockpit.