Thirty-Five [Smuty Smut Smut Smut Smut SMUT!] (To The Super Mario Bros Theme)

A/N: This is my first time writing smut, so I'm sorry if it's kinda cringe and not well written!

I love you all so insanely much!❤️

        You try over and over again to sleep, but no matter what you do, you can't

        This is stupid. If he cares about me, he won't judge me.

You get up and silently go into Loki's room. As you walk up to him, you see him asleep in his bed, and it causes you to smile.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." You whisper.

You carefully lift yourself onto Loki's lap and give him feather-light kisses on his neck to wake him up. After a few kisses, his eyes flutter open.

"Y/N?" His insanely sexy tired voice asks.

You nod, "I'm going to show you something... I just hope you don't judge me." You admit shyly.

"I promise I won't." He swears, voice still raspy.

Your lips curl up slightly. You're still quite scared to show him your new biggest insecurity, but you're also happy you've worked up the nerve to show him.

He sits up with you still on his lap. You take off your shirt, then you turn around, showing Loki your back.

"Who did this to you, darling?" He asks, completely awake with concern and pain evident in his voice. You can tell he's upset that he couldn't protect you.

"M-My dad..." You confess quietly.

You turn back around while looking down, so Loki gently lifts your chin, and he gives you a soft kiss.

"I'll never judge you for your past, and I promise I'll never, ever hurt you." He reassures.

You give a grateful smile, "Thank you." You whisper.

You lean forward, capturing Loki's lips in a loving kiss. You're still soaked, and your desire for him is growing more and more by the second.

"Still want to?"

He looks you in the eye as a smirk spreads across his devilishly handsome face.

"Are you sure you want to?" He inquires lowly, not breaking eye contact.

You can feel his hot breath against your lips, and you beam.

The fact that he wants me to be comfortable is so sweet. Honestly, consent is hot.

"Thank you for making sure, but I'm positive I want to." You affirm.

You continue staring deep into his eyes, and you notice his eyes flickering between your eyes and your lips. You lean forward and kiss him softly, getting more and more heated.