Forty-Four

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️:
Mentions of rape!

        You're constantly raped and tortured by Igor while he still looks like Loki.

        It's all completely sick, but it's now your life.

        One day, you hear Igor talking with an agent outside of your cell. It's too muffled, so you drag your weak body across the floor to the wall.

        "You've had your fun, Igor. Now we need to get her to cooperate, and she'll never cooperate unless we wipe her memory."

        You gasp and scurry across the floor to your bed. You pull yourself up onto it and huddle up in your rough blankets as you begin to sob.

        All you want is to cuddle Loki, have him hold you, and protect you. That's all you've wanted since you got here and even before. He's all you want.

        Over the next few days, they torture you and brainwash you

        No matter how hard you try to keep hold of your memories, they eventually start to slip away, so you decide to cooperate to keep some small grasp of your memories.

        "Who are you?" Igor asks.

        You swallow weakly, "I'm The Red Warrior, and my mission is to kill the Avengers."

        Igor smiles, "Good."

        "Sir, we should do a few small missions to test her loyalty." An agent suggests.

        Igor thinks a second before nodding.

        "Then let's start."

        Every single mission you go on, you try to escape

        Every single god damn time, they torture you and wipe your memory again and again.

        They continue making your suit more and more restraining until it makes you feel like a wild animal in captivity. The suit now reminds the new, fresh, blank slated you that you have no control.

Found AgainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara