Sixty-Four

Eventually, you land.

        When you look out of the window, you notice you've landed on a planet not far from The Sanctuary II.

        Rocket and Thor come into the main room.

        "Any idea of how we'll approach the ship?" Rocket asks.

        You purse your lips think back to the magic ball you once made with Loki, the ball you made under the water in Asgard.

        "I-I know what to do..." You whisper.

        Everyone turns to you, their faces confused and sympathetic at the crack in your voice.

        "I made a, uh, bubble with my magic one time... I was able to include oxygen in it." You explain.

        Rocket crosses his arms and raises his brows, "How do you know it's going to work?"

        "Well, for one, I made it when, uh... when Loki and I were underwater. I was able to contain oxygen inside of it for as long as I needed, which was about an hour."

        You shift nervously, thinking of all of your new power. The power you're going to have to ask Wanda and Loki to help you control.

        "And two, I did that when I had one-eighth of the power I have now."

        Rocket moves his head side to side before shrugging, "Sounds promising enough to me."

        All nine of you go to the jet door.

        You begin to power up your magic, allowing your magic to flow through your veins. You take deep breaths to keep your newly advanced power from taking over.

        Your golden magic, with a tint of red, surrounds you all.

        You use your powers to open the ship's door before you float the nine of you toward Thanos' ship.

        You bust open the side of the ship, flying the globe in and bursting it, but not before sealing up the hole with your magic

        Rocket instantly starts shooting Thanos' guards.

        "Thanks for stealing all of the fun, fox..." Nebula grumbles.

        Rocket turns to her with a smirk, "You're welcome, blueberry." He winks.

        "I can clearly see you winking." Drax cuts in.

        "You're supposed t-!... Wait a second..." Rocket looks to his left where Drax stands, then his right where Nebula stands.

        "No. I did not see you winking." Nebula answers Rocket's unasked question.

        "Damn it. Using my left eye?"