Fourteen [The ✨Altercation✨]

-Bucky's POV-

        I walk over to a bench in the garden that overlooks the lake. I watch the reflective water ripple as I skip rocks over the bright surface.

        I feel some way for Y/N... I think I like her. She's kind, forgiving, gentle, sympathetic, and beautiful inside and out. But she's also the strongest, smartest, most amazing fighter I've ever seen, and I was in a war.

        She's the only girl I've ever liked this much. The only girl to fully turn my head.

        Only one other person turned my head before... but I'm excited to get to know Y/N better because I like her so insanely much.

-Narrator's POV-

        Steve walks over and sits down next to Bucky.

        "What's up, Buck?" Steve asks, a smile on his face as always when around Bucky.

        Bucky smiles at his thoughts, "Just enjoying this feeling."

        "What feeling?" Steve inquires.

        "This crazy feeling I get when..." A light blush coats Bucky's cheeks, "When Y/N is around. It's an indescribable feeling."

        Steve slowly nods, "She's a sweet girl."

        "Indeed." Loki's angry voice isn't even close to being covered by the calm facade he's attempting to present.

        Steve and Bucky spin around. Loki is standing behind them with pursed lips, clenched fists, and a deadly glare.

        "When did you get here?" Bucky asks, quite flustered that Loki heard his confession about Y/N.

-Loki's POV-

•Five Minutes Earlier•

        I'm walking around the gardens, on my way to the spot where Y/N accepted me as a friend and where I vowed to be as good a friend as I possibly can.

        It's now my favorite spot. It's the spot where I truly realized how special Y/N is.

        When the bench finally comes into view, I notice Sergeant Barnes sitting on it as Captain Rogers sits beside him.

        I feel angry that they are sitting on the bench. The bench that means quite a bit to me. But I'm also curious. I want to know what they are saying, so I silently teleport behind them.

        "This crazy feeling I get when..." Sergeant Barnes pauses, "When Y/N is around. It's an indescribable feeling."

        Sergeant Barnes feels softly towards Y/N as well... as well...

        I feel confused. Do I like Y/N? Yes, but do I like Y/N?... Also yes.

        This is very odd. I've never held feelings for anyone but two measly childhood crushes.

        My first crush was a boy. Sweet, considerate, and smart. Sweet, yes, but nothing really sparked to the point I would consider courting him.

        My second crush was a girl, fierce and brave. Interesting, but too overbearing. Again, not that much of a spark between us.

        Y/N seems to be the perfect mix of the two. She's understanding, without a doubt adorable, and lovely. She's a breathtaking angel with wits that match mine.