Forty-Nine ✨Smut City✨

Loki comes into your room with a smile, and you look up from your book.

        "C'mon, my beautiful bookworm."

        You roll your eyes and put down your book before walking over to Loki.

        "Where are we going?"

        In response, Loki holds out his arm. You laugh lightly before taking it.

        He guides you to his bedroom, but he stops, turns to you, and tucks some hair behind your ear.

        "Tell me, are you sure about being ready?"

        You grin, "Yes. I am so ready."

        Loki smiles back before opening his door.

        You walk in and see his bedroom is lit up with candles all around the room, your favorite scent too.

        Your favorite fluffy blanket is sitting on a pile of pillows beside the bed. Your favorite book is on the side table beside your favorite movie, your favorite drink, and your favorite snacks.

        "Oh my god." You turn to him, "You did all of this... for me?" You ask him in awe.

        Loki smiles, "Yes. I love you, and I want to take care of you. I want you to be as comfortable as possible. If you ever need to stop, you tell me, and I'll stop."

        You beam back as you fling your arms around his neck, "I love you too."

        You hug him and pull back just enough to look into Loki's enchanting green eyes.

        "Your eyes are the most beautiful color I've ever seen." He whispers.

        "So are yours." You respond equally as quiet.

        Loki leans in to kiss you gently, also giving you room to pull away, but you don't. You attempt to deepen the kiss, but Loki smirks before pulling back slightly to where your lips are barely touching.

        You pull away and pout.

        "That's not fair."

        Loki chuckles and nuzzles his nose against your forehead.

        "Be patient, my love. Patience is important."

        You roll your eyes and pull your arms from around his neck. You turn around, but Loki's arms wrap around your waist and pull you into his chest.

        He leans in next to your ear, his hot breath fans against your neck with each exhale.

        "Where do you think you're going, love?"

        You blush and feel yourself get a bit wet at his low and seductive voice.

        You bite your lip as you rub yourself against him.

        Loki gently grabs your neck and pushes it to the side a bit, allowing himself more access.

        Goosebumps raise on your skin as he continues breathing against your neck.

        "I get quite the reaction from you, don't I?" Loki chuckles lowly.

        You whimper a bit in response.

        "That's a reaction I like..." He murmurs.

        Loki begins planting light kisses from behind your jaw, down toward your shoulder. When you squirm a bit, his grip tightens slightly on your neck, and he pulls you toward him a bit more.