Fifty ✨Orgasm Denial Smut✨

You wake up on your stomach and slowly open your eyes, still curled up in Loki's fuzzy blanket. You smile as you remember all the sweet and loving things Loki did for you last night. You sigh in happiness and stretch.

        Immediately after, you feel movement next to you, followed by a cold arm wrapping around your waist.

        Your grin grows, and you scoot closer to Loki.

        He chuckles and pulls you even closer to him, protectively spooning you.

        "You did incredible last night, my love." He whispers in your ear.

        You giggle and blush like a schoolgirl, but you can't help it.

        Loki nuzzles your neck, "I love you."

        You turn over on your other side and cup his face.

        "I love you too. You're so loving, considerate, sweet, incredible, and amazing."

        Loki blushes lightly.

        "Ooh, I can make you blush." You laugh.

        He chuckles before tucking your hair behind your ear and biting his lip.

        "Yeah, you can." He whispers, "But I can too."

        He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you flush against his bare chest.

        Loki begins dragging his soft, cool fingertips up and down your back, even running his hand under your bra straps. Then he runs his hands up your arms to your neck, his right hand gripping it lightly.

        The entire time your blush continues deepening, and you can feel your heartbeat in your needy pussy.

        "Now, look who's blushing." He murmurs seductively.

        You grab the nape of his neck and pull his lips into yours.

        Loki's hand travels from your neck, ghosting over your breasts, eventually landing on your stomach. He inches his fingers down your stomach to your now throbbing cunt.

        You gasp as he slips his fingers under your waistband. Your lips part enough for him to slide his tongue in, taking complete dominance.

        He makes his way down further, making you moan once his freezing fingers brush over your clit.

He grins into the kiss, enjoying your reaction as he goes ever further down, gliding his fingers through your soaked folds.

        When you shove your hips closer, Loki halts his movements, so you pull away completely breathless and lay your forehead against his as you groan in frustration.

        "Why'd you stop?" You pant.

        "Stay put, and I'll give you what you want." He whispers back.

        You nod a bit, so he continues running his fingers across your entrance.

        You clench your jaw and ball your fists, making your knuckles turn white as you dig your nails into your palms, trying your absolute hardest to keep from grinding your hips against Loki's hand.

        You shudder as you feel his breath against your neck.

        "You're being so good." He praises lowly.

        You shut your eyes tight, gripping desperately to your self-control.

        But it's all worth it when Loki easily pushes his middle finger inside of you. You sigh in relief, but it's not enough.