Sixty-Nine

"Why is it so hard?"

"Out of context, that sounds very wrong!" Tony calls out from the kitchen.

You roll your eyes.

You and Loki have been trying for weeks to get pregnant, but it's impossible.

You can't get pregnant.

You turn to Loki and cup his face, "I just want us to have a kid."

"Me too, my love."

"It's going to be okay," Steve comments as he walks into the room.

You and Loki break your gaze to look at Steve and Bucky as they enter the room hand in hand.

You sigh, "How do you know that?"

Bucky smirks, "Just keep trying."

You chuckle and roll your eyes.

"Thank you for the suggestion, sergeant." Loki laughs.

"Maybe have Bruce and Tony check your... you know... fertility..." Clint suggests from the vent above you.

Your head snaps up, "Why?"

"You know, maybe he's onto something. Maybe the witch did something to your... your..." Tony hovers his hand in a circle over his lower stomach, "That."

Loki's eyebrow raises, "Excuse you?"

Tony holds his hands up palm out, "I-I just meant like her-"

"My fertility. It's okay." You interrupt.

Tony smiles, giving you a relieved look.

        "But give us a couple more weeks." You add.

        Tony nods, then runs out of the room before Loki can murder him for talking about your fertility.

After a couple more weeks, you get the symptoms, so you take a test...

Positive!