Four

You swiftly let go of his right hand, which is holding the dagger, then grab his dagger from him and press it against his throat from behind him.

"I know who you are. Do you think I wouldn't be cautious of the god of mischief? I figured you'd be the type to bring a blade to a fistfight." You comment, slightly amused but mostly upset.

"Stay mad. I like you better that way." Loki retorts teasingly.

You drop the dagger and release your grip on his arm.

"Well then, I guess you'll have to go back to your opinion of me before you pissed me off." You smile sarcastically before walking away while unwrapping your fists.

        "I'll win next time," Loki calls out after you.

You turn around and walk towards him, "I doubt it, darling."

Loki chuckles as he walks closer to you.

"It appears we'll need to fight again to test it, maybe even test some other things too." Loki playfully flirts, every word dripping with confidence.

"Wow... I'm not that easy. I'm not like you. We're complete opposites." You counter, quite offended but still, a bit entertained.

"I'm not easy. It quite hard to get me." He scoffs with a small hair flip.

You raise your eyebrow, "We still are opposites."

        "If you say so..." Loki sighs, but you can tell he's still bursting with confidence.

        "I do say so." You firmly assure.

        "Well, I'm always up for a challenge. Fight-wise and..." He smirks as he looks you up and down, "And otherwise." He flirts shamelessly.

You breathe out a laugh.

"You know, I actually want something right now." You tease seductively.

Loki walks even closer.

"What would that be, darling?" He asks in a lower voice.

"A shower..." You tantalize.

Loki subtly licks his lips in anticipation, causing you to smirk at his action.

"But you're not invited." You whisper bluntly with a smug smile on your face.

You spin around, your ponytail flipping in Loki's face before you start to walk away again.

"Wow, leading me on like that and all. It's brutal." Loki pouts, but his eyes are dancing with amusement while thoroughly enjoying your playfulness and the challenge you present.

You stop and turn back around.

"I can only please one person per day, and I doubt that'll ever be you." You smile.

You, too, are enjoying his playfulness, but at the same time, you want a shower.

You begin to walk away, once again.

"For the record, we aren't complete opposites. We seem to be similar in some ways." Loki calls out after you.

Again, you stop and turn around.

"This is definitely something I'd do. Breaking hearts along the way and all... though you haven't broken, and won't ever break, my heart. I'd break yours." Loki states confidently, truly believing he would be the one to break your heart.

Oh brother! What an arrogant ass.

You walk back over to him and punch him in the face, hard.

"Even if we are similar, at least I don't cheat in a fight." You smile in amusement, especially enjoying the look on his face.

"What the hell was that punch for?" Loki calmly inquires as his nose starts to trickle a small bit of blood.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" You apologize mockingly with a smirk.

Loki rolls his eyes, but a small smile curls his lips up a bit.

"I just didn't think the fight was over since I didn't use your dagger, nor did I get the chance to pin you." You reason then smile sweetly, "Besides, I felt like it."

"Well, I must have affected you in some way you're attempting to cover up in your rage," Loki suggests.

You raise your eyebrows in annoyance, "You haven't affected me in the way you think you have." You respond, your eyebrows raised in annoyance, slightly annoyed he won't stop, but at the same time, you're slightly amused.

"Oh really? Well then, what did I affect?" Loki questions, happy that you're still indulging in his antics.

"Other than improving my ability to disarm an asshole with a knife, nothing." You quip playfully.

"Ooh..." Loki whispers as he squints his eyes to hide his obvious satisfaction with your responses.

You smile before, yet again, walking away.

"Ha, I like her!" Loki comments with an approving smile, "She's quite feisty."

"Well, I don't like you!" You call out jokingly while continuing to walk away to your room, laughing.