Eight

Natasha rallies everyone in the common room and decides to go first, but obviously, nobody argues since no one in their right mind would dare oppose her.

        "Loki, truth or dare?" Natasha starts.

        Loki looks slightly taken aback, but he quickly returns to his composed and closed-off self.

        He clears his throat, "I'll take a dare."

        Natasha sighs slightly before perking up again, "Okay, I dare you to tell us if you like someone."

        Loki glares at her, "I don't believe that's how the game works."

        Natasha glares right back, "We're playing by my rules."

        "Wh-Why would I?" Loki stutters, "Who could I possibly like? I just met some of you tonight at this ridiculous hero's party. How could I gain feelings so fast?!"

        Natasha glances at you, then back at Loki.

        "You can gain a crush faster than you realize. Plus, you have options. Great options." Natasha reasons.

        Loki breathes out a mocking laugh, "Name them."

        "Anyone here, they're all amazing!" Natasha exclaims.

        "Ah, maybe they're the best of the best morally, but they aren't interesting." Loki shrugs.

        Natasha looks at you, but before she can say anything about how he obviously finds you interesting, you interrupt.

        "It's just a game, no need for insults." You attempt to calm them.

        Loki takes a deep breath but can't keep from scoffing lightly.

        "Okay, I dare you to kiss..." Natasha pretends to be thinking while scanning the Avengers, "...Y/N!"

        Loki looks over at you, hesitating before kissing you.

        After you two pull away, you blush ever so slightly, causing Natasha to smirk at you.

        "Oh, I thought you skipped the blush." Loki smirks, full of self-confidence.

        "Well, how would you know I went without makeup unless you pay attention to me?" You smirk back with a quirk of an eyebrow.

        "Besides, that was my first kiss, and I was saving it for someone special." You laugh and elbow Loki, "So not you."

        Loki chuckles, "I'm so hurt!" Loki sighs dramatically.

        You and Loki chuckle at his response.

        "First kiss? I'm sorry." Natasha apologizes.

        You swat the air, "Don't worry."

        I just wanted some excuse for blushing... speaking of, why the hell did I blush?!

        "My turn. Truth or dare... Y/N." Loki picks.

        You look at him, startled, "O-Oh, um... I guess I'll take a dare." You decide.

        "Oooh, I get to ask you anything I want?" Loki leans closer to you, "Even things that potentially take some privacy?"

        "Loki!" Bucky angrily scolds.

        You and Loki break your gaze to look over at Bucky.

        Wow, that was... sweet.

        "I'm only joking..." Loki leans even closer, "Partially."

        You roll your eyes at Loki, then smile at Bucky.

        "Thanks, Bucky, but I can deal with..." You gesture to Loki, "This."

        "Well, since you've been so unbelievably sweet with no jokes or jabs," Loki gests sarcastically, "I dare you to flirt with me."

        You sigh as you start to move closer to Loki before halting in your tracks.

        You shake your head, "Nope, I can't do this sober."

        You sprint over to the bar, downing shot after shot. The shots of vodka plus the margarita you drank earlier get you drunk fairly quickly while the team continues playing.

        As soon as the alcohol kicks in, you stumble over to the team, tripping on the way to Loki ending up falling onto Loki's lap.

        "Welp, this is just where I need to be!" You slur with a drunk smile.

        You hum as you straddle Loki's lap.

        "You have such a devilishly handsome smile." You whisper in his ear before lightly biting his earlobe.

        Loki firmly plants his hands on your hips, "Is that so?"

"Yes, it is." You confess as you start slowly grinding on him, "Your face is so alluring. Attractive eyes... kissable lips..."

You press your forehead to his.

        "Kiss me." You command quietly.

        "As you wish," Loki smirks.

        Just as he goes to kiss you again, you collapse onto his shoulder.

-Loki's POV-

Huh, shockingly, I was actually looking forward to another delightful kiss from this fierce woman.

"I'm glad she didn't do anything else she would regret, but she'll probably regret doing that in front of literally every Avenger." Agent Romanoff chuckles.

"I'm not that bad. I doubt she would regret anything." I defend, slightly offended.

"Keep telling yourself that." Sergeant Barnes remarks.

I glare at him, but my attention returns to Y/N when she opens her eyes.

"Mmm, why did...?" She trails off.

Sergeant Barnes walks over and takes Y/N off of my lap.

"I'll take her to her room." He comments.

For some reason, when Sergeant Barnes takes Y/N to her room, I feel a weird missing feeling.

I shake it off. It doesn't matter.

-Your POV-

You open your eyes just as Bucky is setting you down.

"Can... can you stay?" You request drunkenly.

"If that's what you want." Bucky quietly agrees.

"Mhm." You hum.

You see Bucky sit down on a chair by your bed before you fall asleep.