86. purebloods against purebloods

TRAINING WHEELS

PUREBLOODS AGAINST PUREBLOODS

1st February 1997

After sleeping with Draco, it went back to silent nods and tiny smiles again for a few days, until the blond boy approached Amora in an empty corridor and led her to an old broom cupboard. It seemed like after that there were no more breaks. Shy smiles turned to sly smirks, nods turned to mouthings of 'later' or various locations around the castle.

Sometimes Amora would stay and they would hold each other afterwards, and sometimes she would leave. In order to keep the secret that Dumbledore had made her take an Unbreakable Vow over, it was important that Amora acted as though nothing had really changed in her head, just the fact that she couldn't resist him.

It almost felt as though they were fourteen year olds again, running about the castle to try and find quiet places to snog, keeping everything from even their closest friends. Although, this time, two years later, it was a lot more intense... less snogging and more groping, but still a whole lot of hiding. It was quite thrilling, actually.

Besides, it was relatively easy. Their only three friends were too wrapped up in their own relationships to notice the fact that they were both sneaking off to meet up with each other, and it was easy to give a white lie every now and then if Pansy quizzed Amora on why she had turned up late to dinner or a class.

"Fucking hell," Draco groaned as he came down from his high, his head flung back, his hand still loose in Amora's hair.

She climbed up from her knees, wiping her lips with her finger and then licking it clean. Draco's eyes nearly rolled into the back of his head but he refrained, using the hand still in her hair to tug her towards him where he pressed a hard kiss to her forehead.

"How long do we have now?" Amora asked.

"Four minutes to be in the Great Hall," Draco muttered sourly. "I'll be finishing you off later, though."

"You don't think you can finish me off in four minutes?" Amora raised her brows, almost like a challenge.

Draco adjusted her jumper which had gotten slightly ruffled. "You know that I like to take my time with you. Besides, we can't both turn up late."

"Ah," Amora realised, "You're right. Me first or you?"

"You first," Draco said, "I'll see you in there."

Kissing his cheek, Amora gave a small nod and took off out of the random broom cupboard that they had decided to use that Saturday morning. Pacing down the corridors, it didn't take her long to make it to the Great Hall where Apparition lessons were taking place for the sixth years.

She hated the fact that they were doing it on Saturdays so that they didn't miss any lessons because it meant her time running about with Draco was split in half, as just shown. There was something about being with him secretly again that felt so addicting and thrilling... It was a real adrenaline pumper.

All of the tables had disappeared and the Apparition Instructor stood meekly beside Professor Sprout, Professor McGonagall, Professor Snape, and Professor Flitwick, the four Heads of House. Everybody was standing about and whispering, mostly keeping to their own houses despite the lack of tables.

Amora shuffled over to where she could see Kathy standing with Pansy, Theo, and Blaise. It was almost strange to see her with them all, but it was also nice.

"Hi, guys," Amora breathed with a small smile.

"Hey, Amora," Theo greeted, followed by similar words from the rest of them.