plastered

santana received a incoming call from a not so sober y/n "uuhh hhhheyyyy sanny san san me and uh quinnie here came to a party and we need like a ridee" she slured.

"on my way y/n/n i'll text you when i'm there ok just send the address."she was so concerned she basically drove faster than anyone in fast and furious.

picking up the two drunk girls she noticed y/n was checking her out ever so often. they arrived at her house and she offered them something to eat and they declined.

sitting on the couch they were all laughing and talking about funny stories from glee club. quinn was already asleep on the couch she was sitting on so santana offered you her bed.

she walked you up her stairs as y'all had quinn on y'all's shoulders noticing the two of you had been giving each other heavy energy exchanges.

you sat on her bed with her with a snoring quinn on the side as y'all talked. "ya know san i only ever dated fuckerman because i was so mad you and sam had got together that one year" you were too drunk to realize what you were even saying.

"i've had like the biggest crush on you ever since highschool or whatever. fuck i wasn't supposed to say that" you added. you were still going there was no stopping what was coming out.

"i remember sitting in the back of the class hoping you'd turn to me and smile. don't even get me started on how much i admired you when you sang. or the look you'd give me with just one look my knees would go weak"

"i have a like big crush on you too" she said impersonating your drunk voice.

"where will you sleep san?" you asked. she said she'd make a pallet on the floor next to the bed and she insisted the two of you had her bed for the night.

"goodnight lopez...thank you for everything." you said kissing her cheek. she said her goodnights as she made the pallet on the floor.

"try not to dream of me too much!" you said with a wink