football game

the feeling of your straightened hair brushed against your arms as you sat at the football game watching the boys do their thing. tina rachel and santana sat by you on the bleachers eating whatever snacks they bought at the concession stands. it was probably about a three months that you and santana had started going out so you were already comfortable with her.

you had you hand resting on the cold metal you sat on when you felt her fingers lace with yours. the heat of your body warmed up at the feeling and you looked at her with a smile. a small sigh left your lips looking onto the field because since you were with rachel and tina you didn't want to make them feel like they were fourth wheeling.

you let go of santanas hand and reached into the popcorn bucket she held in her lap taking a few and popping them in your mouth. "mmmm these are good-" turning over to face her with a somewhat popcorn stuffed mouth she caught your lips with hers. she hummed into the kiss as you began to melt.

"ya no more i don't wanna make them feel like fourth wheelers or whatever" she rolled her eyes and a "if you say so" rolled off her tongue. some guy from the other team tackled sam not letting him get the touchdown so you stood up and started screaming at the guy with the rest of the crowd.

through all the screams and cheers you could hear santana say "that's my girl". you turned to her and cupped both of her cheeks and brought her face up to your lips.

they moved in sync with each other as the crowd went wild with a touchdown the boys got. pulling out of the kiss your hands stayed on her cheeks with she looked into your eyes with a smile.

"hey y/n" she whispered

"yeah san?"

"i love you"

the whole world stopped when she said that. your stomach started filling with butterflies because she loved you. she didn't tell anyone else she loved them she told you.

"i love you too" a single tear fell from her cheek as she started to laugh. you pulled her into your arms and stood with her for a minute.

there was no worry in the world in that moment because you had your best girl with you.

A/N: IM SO SORRY I PROMISE IM WORKING ON OTHER THINGS. also requests are open just dm me or comment and i'll do my best to write it!!!