sisters best friend

laying in the guest bedroom on the bunkbeds your sister demanded on having installed for nights like these you found yourself bored. quinn invited everyone over including her best friend santana. you watched over the group as they played the most least exciting games you could ever play. the bed you were on soon had a dip where santana slowly crawled in to only lay limp on your back.

although you had no problem with her she could be annoying at times. she was basically like another sister, but just one you never asked for. "did you miss me tiny fabray? feels like i haven't seen you in weeks" she said as she positioned herself the same way as you.

"yeah i wish it would've been longer" you told her in a sarcastic tone.

you both watched and observed everyone that night while you slowly glanced at the older girl and took in all of her features making sure she wouldn't catch you. people started dropping like flies soon to be knocked out into a deep slumber but no not santana.

she found herself trying her best to fall asleep until she heard noises coming from your bunk. slowly climbing up the steps she peeked her head through and saw you whimpering with your eyes slammed shut.

assuming you were having a nightmare she decided to go back down until she heard something else.

"san....santana" you let out in a quiet whisper still asleep.

her eyes shot wide once she realized what kind of dream you were having. she listened from a far and could still hear your little cries from her bed.

The next day at cheer practice you were the only one left to get ready to leave. that was until santana came in with her bag while you put on a tee. "quinn went to go do something with her super cool jock boyfriend or whatever else she said so i'm taking you home"

"no thanks" you replied trying your best to avoid eye contact with her. "no thanks?" questioning what you had just said she quirked a brow.

"are you avoiding me fabray?" she asked you stepping closer and closer. " i thought i was little fabray" rolling your eyes you slowly picked up your joggers barely realizing she was making her way across the room. "yeah well that was before i found out you weren't as little or innocent as you seem to be"

"hmmm?" you hummed in response.

"what did you dream about last night" she asked in a assertive tone. freezing in place you looked at her through the mirror in your locker. a blank expression plastered over your face not knowing what to say.

"did you have some sort of lesbi dream about me fabray?"

"stop it" you told her.

"so you did?" grabbing your stuff you headed straight for the door.

"was i at least good???" she called out from the swinging doors of the locker rooms.