the photo booth

"what else is there to do here anyway berry?" asking rachel she pointed out the many opportunities of "fun" in a arcade. the rest of the glee club members groaned and sighed because yet again somehow rachel was left with planning. "there's no boo's or anything what fun is this?" puck let out.

"oh please you just wants to get your mack on with some drunk chick in the corner of a party; enjoy whatever this is" turning to santana you quickly smiled and parted ways with the others.

you both played basketball and her most favorite was air hockey. there was no way in hell she was going to let you say you beat her in that game.you stood by her while she played basketball noticing the guy you had liked in the grade above.

"y/n are you watching?" she asked you while making yet another shot.

"yea of course san i'll just be right back"

walking off to go with him you sat and had a conversation at some jurassic park ride. after time went on you completely forgot about santana and where she might've gone. you excused yourself and looked for her everywhere.

"rachel have you seen santana?" after spinning rachel around to look at you she quickly nodded "yeah shes in the photo booth actually"

among finding the photo booth you knocked on the outside immediately earning a "go away". lifting up the curtain you asked if you could come in. totally dismissing her refusal you sat next to her and apologized for leaving.

"apologize all you want y/n/n but you really pissed me off" she said crossing her arms.

"would taking pictures with your most favorite person in the entire world help?" you asked with the biggest grin.

"there's no way in hell." she said bluntly

she sat with the same expression on her face while you put in whatever change you had. as the instructions showed on the screen you quickly put your arms around her before the first photo snapped.

next you squeezed your faces together earning a few laughs from santana. there was only two pictures left and she chose the poses. on the last picture you turned to her to see what y'all were doing and your eyes locked immediately.

she placed her hand on the side of your face and kissesd you just in time for the camera to go off.

you held those pictures with you everywhere you went.

a/n: im alive guys i promise. this had just been sitting in my drafts for too long.