school trip

the school was having its annual school trip to colorado. glee club made enough money for the bus so they of course got to go. the night before the big trip you were on the phone with santana talking about how y'all would share a room in the log cabin they got. everything was set you packed snacks for the drive for you and santana.

you entered the bus looking for santana so the two of you could sit together on the 17 hour drive that awaited. once you got situated you were on the road sitting next to your best friend. "i think i might go to sleep san if that's alright with you. i just don't think i'll be able to hear berry talking to finn like that the whole way." she giggled and told you it was fine and she'd probably end up sleeping too.

you just laid your head on her shoulder snuggling up to her while you heard kurt saying something. "literally just date already you two everyone already ships it!" santana just told lady hummel to shut up and talk to blaine or something.

(time skip)

you made it to the two story log cabin they got and was in awe of the beautiful snow surrounding it and how the place was so big and pretty. you snapped out of it to head to your room while santana was right behind you talking about whatever "man hands" had done to piss her off.

she started to put some clothes in the draws while noticing you were zoned out.

"you ok y/n? did berry have something to do with this." laughing you told her you were fine and rach did nothing and suggested that you two should probably hangout with the glee club downstairs.

it was rather boring because everyone was sucking face while mr shue and coach were in their rooms already. you and san were the only single ones so it felt like you were watching a prono or something.

she was giving you heavy energy exchanges in the room to where you felt like you had to cool off. you walked outside to the snowed on porch with a jacket and scarf. enjoying all the beauty you heard the door closed behind you.

"i wanted to barf just being in that orgy" you turned to look at her and just busted out laughing and she joined you. by the time you were all laughed out she gave you a warm smile that made you melt.

you grabbed both of her hands and looked at her and leaned in. her face was just so close to yours that it only felt right. it felt like deja vu when her lips pressed against hers.

it felt so right like it needed to be done. you both pulled away to breathe "you sure do know how to warm a girl up y/n" she replied after looking down at her feet. "not too bad yourself lopez." giggling at her smile she took you by the hand walking towards the door. "you know you're not as good as a kisser as i thought you'd be!"

gasping at your joke she pulled you in for one more. "me? a bad kisser?? i think not. maybe trouty mouth over there but not santana lopez!!" she replied pointing her finger out.

grabbing a small ball of snow you threw it at her. she looked at the splatter of snow that hit her chest and looked at you with a very concerning look. as she bent down you ran down the stairs carefully so you wouldn't slip.
there was a plain filled ankles deep with snow.

"YOURE DEAD Y/N/N" you didn't even turn around you just ran trying to dodge the snow balls being thrown at you. she finally hit you. stopping in your tracks you turned to see her laughing. picking up a snowball you chased her around with it in hand.

finally catching up to her you tripped on her causing you to fall on each other. the snow caught you two thankfully. your face landed on her shoulder nook and your hair covered her face. apologizing you got up looking at her face. her hair had snow in it and some of it was on her face.

standing up you reached your hand out for her to take. your eyes met each other's while snow started to fall. looking at the sky you put your hand out to catch some.

turning back to her you were lost in all of her beauty. you'd never seen her so vulnerable before. she was just like a kid enjoying the snowfall. some starting falling in your face but when santana looked at you it melted. pulling out your phone you took a picture to capture the moment forever. your cheeks got so red and hot with every glance she'd give you.

looking at the picture she came behind you. "let's take a picture" she said grabbing your phone from your hand. her arm reached out to capture the both of you. two big smiles plastered on your face when she snapped them.

only she could make you feel like you were going to melt in her presence.