tattoos

you decided you wanted to go out and do something crazy. so you went to get tattoos with your girlfriend santana and your roommates.

you wanted to get something that had a meaning to it. everyone was still grieving the quarterback so you decided you'd get something that has to do with that.

after telling the guy what you wanted you sat on the table holding santana's hand. you decided you'd get it on your right rib cage below your under boob.

rachel and kurt went on about how you were so brave and how it was coming along beautifully as santana would check up on you to make sure you weren't going to faint.

it took maybe two in a half hours to finish but you were so happy with the outcome. you stood in the mirror admiring everything detail and shade that was in the tattoo.

it was three butterflies going up your rib cage. rachel finally asked what it was for and when you told her she teared up a bit so did santana and kurt.

santana was up next she was getting some amy wine house lyrics on her left shoulder. you made sure to check on her often even though you knew she wouldn't be phased by the pain but she reassured you that she was fine.

she absolutely loved it and was geeking out about. you held both of her hands with yours and her eyes met yours. they flickered from your lips back to your brown orbs.

"tattooed santana is verrryyy sexy and might get lucky tonight " you said to her as she laughed. "oh will she?" she asked "i think she will" you said giving her a kiss on the lips as kurt reminded you everyone could see and hear the two of you.

"oh shut it lady hummel and make sure gayberry doesn't pass out"