diner

clocking into your graveyard shift at the diner you saw santana was also working the same hours as you. you enjoyed working with her because you would occasionally flirt and she was good company to be around. they put the both of you working the bar taking orders and what not but after certain hours it gets dry so you're left with free time.

"how's my favorite coworker doing?" she asked with a wink on the other side of the counter while she cleaned it. "i'm just a little tired what about you love?" she paused to smile and returned to cleaning quickly after "same ole and ole. berry and hummel are killing me but now i'm good because i'm with you"

she gave you a look that was unexplainable. you loved every minute of it she was so slick and had a way with words. someone came in meaning you couldn't respond because you had to attend to them.

while you waited to take his drink order you looked across the diner and saw her attending to her table. staring at her you saw her smile and a strand of hair fell onto her cheek which made your absolutely melt. walking back to the bar she saw you and gave a warm smile as she looked up from picking a rag off of the floor.

"do you mind pouring a cup of coffee for me babe" smiling she nodded while you waited for her to poor the cup. of course you liked santana but y'all weren't dating she was just your coworker nothing more nothing less. turning back to you you made eye contact with her and it made your knees weak.

"here"

you grabbed the cup from her hand but she kept her hand on it. you stayed like that for a minute and then you apologized. taking the cup back to your table you gave it to the guy. when you went back to where santana was you caught her staring she quickly turned away when you started walking back though.

sitting on one of the stools she turned to you which made you smile like a dork. "what can i get a pretty girl like you this evening?" she asked jokingly.

"mmmmm i don't know maybe a pretty girl with black hair" she laughed showing her gorgeous smile. you sat with your chin in the palm of your hand and admired every feature on her face. before you went back to where santana was you asked another person who was working to take your table so you had some time to talk to her.

she was refilling the salt shakers while you were in all awe of her beauty. "can you like not stare im spilling all the salt" you gave her a small smile and bit your lip turning your attention else where.

she looked you up and down which made you so anxious. with just one look that girl would have you on your knees. you thought of her so much it drives you crazy. she was almost like your guilty pleasure and you were hers.

shutting your eyes as dirty thoughts collided your innocent ones you opened them to find her admiring you. "are you eyefucking me san?" you asked the now bright red girl.

"would never" she replied with puckered lips.

and she was off to another table. your shift was ending in a couple of minutes and santana didn't get out until a hour after. before clocking out you wrote your number on a piece of paper. she walked by you to say bye and you slipped it in her apron. smiling she pulled it out and watched as you headed out of the door.

"bye saaannnn"

"ILL CALL YOUU" she yelled out.