special guest

coach sue made you join the glee club to spy on them for whatever she wanted to know. that same year you were a senior and co captain of the cheerios. you sat next to kitty when finn came in saying they had a special guest for diva week.

"here all the way from louisville SANTANA LOPEZ!" in came the legend with girls from her school. you looked at kitty with a surprised expression and just enjoyed the performance she gave.

before santana graduated the two of you were always friendly and flirtatious with each other during cheer practice. "can i just say you're like the hottest cheerleader i've ever seen" you said out loud in all awe of her beauty. "i get that a lot" she replied smiling you sat up in your chair and said "no seriously you can totally rail me whenever-" finn stoped you before you could say anymore and thanked her for coming.

she winked at you before walking down the hall to talk to coach sue. the bell had rang and you walked to your locker and found a note that said meet me in the auditorium.

you just thought it was kitty or marley wanting to rehearse something for glee club so you thought nothing of it.

surprised to see who it was you decided to be bold "and what do i owe the pleasure of this visit miss lopez?"

"oh i can't come visit my number 1 cheerio?" you just laughed and stood with her on the stage. "you're not trying to seduce me are you?" you asked as she just smiled "no i have a girlfriend". "it's totally fake she told me you payed her" she was obviously embarrassed.

"we should totally get our stixs on before you leave" she just laughed and said she'd loved to. you walked away impersonating santana when she sang if i can't have you by the bees gees. "i dont know why but that just turned me on"

you just waved and grabbed your backpack and headed out