do you have one?

(smut warning) kinda idk what you would call it!

sitting in one of the restroom stalls you were freaking out because it was that time of the month and you had nothing on you. you looked through your bag because you could've sworn you had a tampon or even a pad but you found nothing.

opening your phone your first thought was to text your girlfriend santana so you did.

my love<3
————————————————————————
san do you have a pad that i can use?

no why? do you need
one? do you not have one?

no i just started today
and there was none in my bag:(

————————————————————————

without hesitation she stood up in the middle of class and asked if anyone had one. the girls shook their head so she went from class to class to find someone who did. you heard footsteps coming from the hall and the bathroom door swung open.

"BABE ARE YOU IN HERE?" she asked

"yes san i'm in this stall" you saw her shoes and the end of the stall as she slid what you needed under it. "i thought you didn't have one?"

"i didn't but i went from class to class to find someone who did" walking out of the stall you gave her a kiss and started washing your hands.

"san you didn't have to" drying your hands you leaned on the sink. "of course i did i wasn't just going to leave you stranded without one"

pulling her by her shirt you connected your lips . "such a softie" pulling out for air you said something she didn't like being called.

lifting you onto the sink she sat you there with her hand around your throat. smiling while arching your head back on the mirror you snaked your hand into her cheerios skirt. she almost fell when you did. feeling your pulse from your neck made goosebumps form on her body.

her grip got loose from your actions so you wrapped your legs around her waist so you could have a better position. your hand laced over her soaked underwear while her breathing hitched. she got weak and used you for support. you overlooked her left shoulder hearing her panting in your ear.

inching your hand closer and closer she grew more and more weak thinking about so many things. "s-s-stop being such a tease" she breathed out. removing your hands from her skirt you jumped off of the counter heading out back to class.

still trying to process what happened santana stood their stunned. before leaving the restroom you turned back around and gave her a kiss.

"i still stand by what i said. softie"