into that

*not necessarily a smut but there's some sexual action*

"let's do something y/n/n i'm so bored" you peeked your head out of your bathroom to see santana whining like a child. you laughed brushing your hair but she had a pout on her face. walking out of the restroom you stopped on your side of the bed. it was a typical weekend where santana came over to spend the night.

she sat up and crawled over to you resting on her knees. "is that my shirt?" you asked while she played with your hair. a smile crept on her face as she leaned up to place a delicate kiss on your lips.

she took your first kiss.

she pulled out and placed both of her hands on each side of your cheeks. her thumbs caressed your bottom lip while you stood there. she went in for another but this time she left multiple kisses on your puffy lips.

her tongue crept in and yours did the same. she then pulled out of the steamy kiss and laidback. opening your eyes your first instinct was to do the same. this time you kissed her first and she kissed back. her hands roamed your body while she was fighting for dominance.

you both let out subtle moans and hums. who would've known santana was a bottom. you could tell she was impressed by how you weren't giving up so easily. catching her bottom lip between yours she smiled.

you looked down at the girl with messy hair and rosey cheeks. as you hovered over her she pulled you down so your ears were close to her lips. "have you been practicing with someone else?" she asked.

she knew you only had eyes for her. you never had to say it but it was obvious. when a boy would come to ask you out she was always with you to see them get rejected.

you sat up which caused your knee to inch closer in between her legs. "you killed the mood san" you turned off the lamp and when you turned back you saw her fists holding on to her comforter as your knee slid up. her cheeks blushed when she noticed you were looking at her.

"san i didn't-"

"just shut up and kiss me already" fumbling to get her words out she brought you to her lips. as the kiss started to escalate you could feel some friction in her lower abdomen on your knee. you'd never seen santana be so vulnerable and desperate before.

you hovered over her as she did her best to fulfill her needs. her hands tugged at your top to lift it over your head as you sat up. once you were halfway bare with the exception of your bra she spared no time to leave delicately placed kisses on your chest. "san let me take care of you" were the words you whispered in her ear before she laid back down

her pajama pants slid right off making it easier to start teasing her. you started giving her kisses on her neck before you went down to stomach. as you worked your way down you never let go off the eye contact you were maintaining with her.

"you're so perfect san" you brought your lips back to hers while you slid past her slick folds. she hummed into the kiss feeling the sensation you were giving her. as you entered her she let out a moan.

"i didnt even know you were into that" she said.

you could've sworn she looked like a angel.

i really have no idea what to write about. here's a draft for now🤗