nationals

this year nationals would be held in the big apple. you were most excited to spend the time with the girls in glee club while trying to come up with a song. arriving in new york everyone was put to work. mr shue made everyone stay in the room and work on a song.

everyone pitched their ideas and brittany and artie did their cup song. while they sang it you happened to be sitting by santana and she started laughing. both of you turned to each other and covered your face as you started to laughing.

someone suggested to venture out into the city to get inspiration. after sneaking out everyone enjoyed their time in time square. you and santana spent it together soaking up every moment of the city. walking hand in hand and not even noticing you got back to the hotel room.

when you noticed walking in you both looked at your hands and made eye contact. expecting her to let go you looked back down and she didn't. she gave you a warm smile and pulled you to the elevator. all the girls were talking about the city while your cheeks were getting warm by the thought of holding santana's hand.

she noticed after exiting the elevator and asked if you were doing fine. you sat on the bed and she continued asking because your cheeks were bright red. "are you sure y/n? you look like a tomato" she asked placing her hand on your cheek. her hands were warm compared to your hot cheek.

everyone crowded around and said the same thing but you reassured them you were fine. out of embarrassment you smashed your head into the nearest pillow and mumbled you were fine. with that everyone went back to their normal conversations.

santana sat next to you with your face still on the pillow and flipped through a magazine. your phone buzzed notifying you that you received a message. reaching to grab it santana got to it first. "ooooo let's see who y/n/n received a message frommm" everyone joined it as she opened the phone.

you got up and reached for it and she would move her hands farther away with it still in hand. "let's seee" all the girls cheered on. you stood on the bed and jumped on her back. "trouty mouth?" she questioned with a pause. everyone was waiting for a explanation while you grabbed the phone from her hands.

sitting back on the bed you told them it wasn't like that and you were just friends with him. everyone assumed what they wanted to and you let them. they wanted to know more about it and surprisingly santana did too.

they all gathered in a circle surrounding you while santana was next to you. holding the pillow in your lap you told them that you would never get with sam due to the fact he was like a older brother and how you had a policy to only date people outside of glee club.

"well then you don't mind us reading the message then" santana said snatching your phone. "i hope you sleep well tonight. cant wait2 see you tmr. ;)" she read.

you had it up to here with everyone you picked up your pillow and hit santana with it. "I WILL GO ALL LIMA HEIGHTS ON YOUR SORRY ASS" she yelled picking up hers and smacking you with it.

"PILLOW FIGHTT"

after being smacked with so many pillows everyone sat on the floor in a circle while you overlooked them on the bed. their conversations were weird and boring they spent majority of the time talking about fashion and what not. even though those things interested you you were just too tired.

you laid your head on the pillow next to santana's and dozed off. "hey y/n-" santana said standing up because everyone was going to sleep. she stood by her side of the bed grabbing her things to brush her teeth. coming back her eyes scanned over your body as you slept.

she admired how peaceful you looked and didn't want to ruin it by getting in the bed. she loved the way your lips looked so plump while they were slightly parted as you let out little snores. someone made a whipped sound while she stood there. flipping them off and telling them off she turned off the light on the stand.

she pulled down the cover and laid beside you. feeling the bed dent as she laid you got more comfortable. in the middle of the night you asked her to hold you. it was something you did as a child but you hadn't done it in so long.

she didn't mind so she wrapped her arms around you allowing you to lay in the crook of her neck facing the same direction as she was.
while she rested her chin on your head. you were in the crook of her neck while her four arm was by your nose.

she felt every time you would breathe it would tickle her arm. after a while she got used to it and fell asleep you both did. whoever you were sharing the bed with moved around causing santana to wake up to you hugging her while you slept.

she looked down at her waist and saw your arms wrapped around her and your face in her neck. smiling she wrapped her arms around you and held you close. dozing off she heard you screaming at who was sharing the bed with the both of you.

"BERRY SCOOT OVER" as you got up her hand fell to your thigh at the sudden movement. the feeling of her hand lingering on your skin caused you to look down and back up at her.

you had major bed head and your cheeks turned a rosy color. rachel moved to start getting ready and so did you. everyone went downstairs to eat whatever breakfast the hotel had and you still hadn't talked to santana.

sitting on a high table they had she took a seat in front of you. "you can't keep avoiding me" looking up you saw it was her.

"look about last ni-"

"what about last night?" you questioned.

"we literally cuddled while berry slept next to us" she told you biting a piece of her muffin.

"ohhh really because i don't recall" you poked her nose before you left to grab another yogurt cup.

-

everyone was getting ready to head to nationals and you decided to ask santana for help. you were the last two to leave the room so you asked if she could hook your bra strap.

"do you mind?" you said holding them out to hand to her. she shook her head and grabbed them.

"you're such a tease. you know that?"

"i wouldn't say tease"