all out of love

sitting on the bed of your master bed room you heard footsteps coming towards the door. your fiancé kitty came in as she held her phone in hand talking to god knows who. she came in and joined you on the bed with a quick peck and went back to her conversation.

"no of course we'll be there" she said causing you to arch a brow. turning to her she hung up the phone and put her attention towards you. "that was quinn inviting us to her new house for a brunch/dinner with everyone from lima" she said.

"sounds fun" you told her before you connected your lips.

                                       -

walking into the gorgeous house you held kitty close to you which made her smile. she always loved being shown off especially in front of people. "wow you and rachel really outdid yourselves" quinn laughed at what you said while you hugged her. "snacks are over there and so are the drinks the restrooms right there also." she said pointing to so many things.

people talking echoed through the room so you barely payed attention. "make yourselves at home guys" rachel told you and kitty after giving quinn a kiss. both you and kitty went different ways to go greet everyone and met back up at the snack table.

mercedes came to talk to you both to ask about how the wedding was coming along. out of the corner of your eye you saw her long black hair sway in the distance as she entered the house. paying no mind to the women that was making her presence very much known she interrupted the conversation just to say hi.

she had came in for a hug but you shook her hand instead. quickly after kitty asked if you were okay and you told her you were fine. the whole time you made the best of it. you made sure to make kitty feel comfortable and happy while you maintained your composure.

standing by the drink table you couldn't help but be in all awe of your wife to be as she laughed with old friends. smiling at the sight you felt a light tap on your shoulder. turning around you saw it was santana.

"hey" you said.

"can we talk?" you nodded your head and said sure following her outside into the backyard. "yes?" you asked "i can't keep doing this y/n. i see you everywhere i go i'm reminded of you daily and it's killing me inside"

"i see you so happy with her that it breaks my heart because that was supposed to be you and me" she cries out. you stared at her in disbelief "san- i can't right now" looking down at your feet you couldn't bare to face her.

"i know we weren't perfect but i miss you y/n." pausing for a moment she grabbed your hand "tell me you you don't love or feel anything for me anymore ."

turning your head to the side you saw your fiancé laughing and enjoying her time while you looked back at the girl you once called yours. your lip started quivering while you thought of something to say.

it took you back to the night you left santana. coming home from work she was waiting for you on the kitchen table. you asked her if everything was okay and that's when she accused you of cheating.

it wasn't the first time she's done it but you made sure it was the last. never did you cheat on her but somehow she found every excuse to say you did. in order for her to believe what you were going to say you said the thing you knew would hurt her more.

"y/n?"

"i dont" you said turning back to her with teary eyes.

"i dont love you anymore." sniffing she rubbed her nose with her other hand never letting yours go. "you can't leave me" her eyes were filled with tears that she never once let fall.

"i can't anymore santana. i was left so emotionally drained from being accused of cheating when all i did was show you unconditional love! we had something so good that got destroyed because of jealousy"

"i want you to be happy san. i want you to find a respectable girl who treats you right and gives you all the love you deserve like i once did." grabbing her hands you looked at her in the eyes letting a few tears run down your cheek.

the wind started blowing which made some of her baby hairs brush against her face. it reminded you of when you two were in new york on the rooftop looking over the city. taking a big gulp you gave her hand a light squeeze

"i need you to let me go. as much as it hurts me to say but it's best for both of us santana." you gave her one last look before you let go of her to walk inside. she mouthed the words i love you before you walked in and you did the same letting a tear roll down your rosey cheeks.

kitty jumped up when she saw you and asked if everything was fine but you asked to leave. she agreed no questions asked and you said your goodbyes to everybody except for santana.