so sorry

the door knob turned as you sat with your daughter waiting for santana to walk through the door. "hi mami" a smile plastered on her face as she grabbed your daughter giving her kisses. "can mami get kisses from both of her girls?" she asked looking at you still sitting on the floor.

"oh no mami doesn't get to touch mommy for a very very very long time"

"but mami didn't mean what she said the other night"

"mami shouldn't even bother" she put the baby in her crib and stood there looking at you in your dress and heels.

the night prior she did something to really piss you off and since then she hasn't been able to touch you. it was driving her crazy and she made it very well known so you decided to do something to send her off the edge..

"you know what mami i've decided to not wear panties anymore... so you'll be seeing a lot of this around the house" you parted your legs allowing her to see what she craved most from you.

kneeling to the ground she crawled to you and before she could even touch you placed your heel on her head. "ah ah ah but no touching" you brought her to the ground as you extended your leg.

"what's wrong mami?"

she brought her face back to the ground in utter defeat. very proud of yourself you didn't realize she looked back up giving you those eyes. slowly she lifted her eyes to make eye contact with you.

"you're the most gorgeous princesa"

the wolf of wall street was a big inspo for this. hope u liked it.