the other berry

every once in a while your sister rachel would invite the girls from glee club over to rehearse and hangout. you were also in the club but couldn't bare to hear rachel be all bossy so you would never attend. even though you would normally be hearing in the distance santana would always catch your eye.

one day rachel came into your room to tell you they were coming over. after she left your room you put on something comfortable and headed to the living room to watch tv. not even ten minutes go by and there's already knocking on the door. from the couch you could see who it was but you didn't even have to you already knew from the voice.

she came in laughing her obnoxious laugh that you couldn't stand. plopping down on the couch her ponytail hit your shoulder as she did so. "did you miss me y/n/n?" she asked while she wrapped her arm around you.

"you have no idea! she's always asking when you guys are coming over" rachel added

"not even i hangout with them more than you do rachel! just because you're a year older doesn't mean anything" you crossed your arms while everyone laughed at what you said. if anything they liked you more than they liked rachel. you weren't self centered you were more down to earth.

turning to mercedes you talked to her about the latest sam update. both laughing and joking around you could feel eyes burning into the back of your neck. usually you give into santana and her remarks but this time you didn't which made her mad.

interrupting yours and mercedes conversation she cleared her throat. everyone ones attention went to her "y/n darling would you mind being a good girl and getting me some water?" she asked ever so innocently. everyone went back to what they were doing so you went to get her a bottle of water.

standing in the kitchen with whatever alone time you had you didn't question what santana had said because it was santana being santana. you grabbed the cold bottle and handed it to her with a blank face. her fingers lingered on yours when she went to grab it which made you make a weird face.

mercedes pulled you back down because you were just frozen. you sat down next to the two listening to mercedes when santana's knee touched yours. it may not be a big deal to some but for closeted lesbians it was a lot especially if they didn't move it.

obviously frustrated with the lack of attention being supplied by you she decided to speak up. "so y/n which one of your seven boyfriends do you like the most?" she asked while everyone's attention turned to you.

"oh that's rich coming from the schools biggest slut" gasping at what you said she wasn't going to back down. everyone watched in fear from a far as you two went at it.

"you're such a whore y/n" you looked to everyone in the room that just stared waiting to see what happened next but god forbid your own sister to get in the middle of it.

grabbing santana by the arm you yanked her to the hallway where no one could see. before she could speak you pushed her against the wall and smashed your lips into hers. her hands quickly fell to your waist to pull you in closer while one of yours fell to her chest.

pushing you against the wall for some sort of dominance she placed her knee in between your legs which caused you to yelp into the kiss. smiling into the kiss she pulled out trying to grasp air " you're such a slut" she told you before going back in.

moaning at her words you cupped her boobs for support because the feeling in between your legs grew more and more as her leg inched closer and closer to your center. "santana? y/n?" rachel called out walking close to the hallway. quickly moving away from the girl you walked out of the hallway and back into the living room.

she followed and sat next to you. everyone questioned where you two went and you didn't answer you just sat there but then santana shut them up after. "why are you so red?" tina questioned. "yeah and why is your hair like that?" rachel added.

"it's none of your god damn business! rachel if you don't hurry up and do whatever you need us to do i will shove quinn's shoe right up your hairy ass!" no one questioned it you were always bitchy and annoyed with your sister so they didn't take it as irregular behavior.

while rachel went on about whatever you felt santana lean up to your ear.

"breadsticks at 7pm on friday night you and me" smiling you whispered maybe and slowly after her hand fell to your lap.