coach lopez

coach sue retired surprisingly. you finally moved back with santana when she got the call that she was retiring. a while back santana told her she would gladly take her job when she finally finished coaching. she packed up her office and headed to explore the world.

before santana started her new job you got things ready for the new house. the two of you spent most of your time unpacking or buying things like furniture. it was nice finally living with santana although she did take up most of the bed at night.

you had a job lined up for you when you returned to lima and so did she. everything worked out perfectly. the night before the day she starts you decided to plan a surprise dinner for her when she got home from the store.

you made a breadstix favorite. it was pasta with a cesar salad and homemade bread sticks. setting up the table you heard the door jiggle as she put her keys in the knob. lighting the candles that were placed on the middle of the table you were met with a surprised santana.

she came in and asked what it was all for and you told her it was because she started her new job. giving her a peck on the lips you sat down to eat. you talked about how she would do great and be a awesome cheerleader coach.

although it was weird she would be working with mr shue and rachel you didn't mention it. the two of you would both be busy tomorrow with your new jobs so you soaked in all the time you spent with her that night.

a month after santana started her job you loved to see how passionate she was about doing what she was doing. it might not of been being a big star like she always dreamed off but in your eyes she was your big star.(ew so cheesy)

she would come home excited to talk about what she did for the day. you listened to every little bit because you loved seeing her that way. the day before valentine's day you found out you'd be working the next day so you wouldn't be able to spend time with her.

you payed her a visit at work. on the way you picked up her favorite coffee from the lima bean and donuts for her and the cheerios. arriving you held three boxes of donuts in your hand with a coffee in the other.

walking into the gym you were rushed with cheerios surrounding you. someone blew a whistle and told them to help you with the boxes. after being able to see you saw it was santana. you placed them on the table that was by the bleachers and handed her the coffee.

"and what do i owe this visit y/l/n?" she asked with a wink taking a sip of her coffee. pulling her away from the group of girls listening as they ate their donuts you told her.

"seriously?!?! i will go all lima heights on their sorry as-" covering her mouth before she could finish you turned and gave a warm smile to the girls. "their practice is almost over" she said as you uncover her mouth.

"ok i'll be waiting for you in your office" you walked out of the gym with the sound of your heels hitting the floor. in her office you noticed she had so many pictures of the two of you.

there were even some from highschool. as you were admiring then she came in and shut the door behind her. sitting on her desk with your legs somewhat open she stood in between them. grabbing ahold on the waistband of her red tracksuit pants you pulled her closer.

"it was so cute hearing them call you coach lopez" you said looking into her eyes. "i liked how they called you misses lopez" she cleared her throat before continuing "they all said thank you by the way"

"oh it was no problem coach lopez" you mumbled as she leaned in closer to kiss you. smiling into the kiss she did the same resting her hands on the back of your neck. you needed her. plus she looked soooo good in her outfit.

the door swung open when rachel came in asking if she could use the cheerios for a glee number. she quickly covered her eyes and apologized for not knocking while you covered your face with a stack of papers santana had on her desk.

"what is it gayberry?" santana asked looking at rachel. "i just wanted to know...if we could use the cheerios for a number i'm planning..." rambling on she finally opened her eyes. santana nodded her head and rolled her eyes signaling for rachel to exit.

when she did you got up from the desk and headed back to work.before leaving you said bye to santana with a passionate kiss. she walked you to your car and as she did so you couldn't help but look at how the tracksuit complemented her body.

as you got to the doors you gave her a quick kiss goodbye still tasting the coffee on her lips.