zizes

turning the corner of the hall to go to your next class you saw people crowded around. someone screamed as the noise of lockers being hit echoed the halls. coach beste got in front of you and you followed. someone slid across the hall hitting her left leg.

"HEY KNOCK IT OFF AND GET GOING" lauren walked back with puck. "that's how we do it in lima heights!" you realized that the girl that just got her ass kicked was santana. coach pulled her back and turned to you.

"i can take her to the nurses office" she raised her eyebrow "i have a free period so it's no problem" and with that you had a angry latina hanging onto you with her arm around your shoulder.

walking down the hall santana didnt say much but she was still huffing. she would mumble things like "i totally kicked her ass" and so on.

entering the nurses office you tried to explain what happened the best you could. she gave santana ice packs a pain cream for her back. the nurse advised she needed rest so you decided to stay.

"don't you have weight to lose in gym?" santana asked laying down.if she would've listened earlier she would've known you have a free period.

"don't you have a locker to be thrown at?" flipping through a magazine you looked up."i know you could 'go all lima heights on my ass' but i could care less" she laid back down frustrated.

she knew her smart remarks didn't get to you so there was no point in even trying. although it made her mad you were the only person she couldn't make somewhat insecure about themselves she adored how you stood your ground.

plus you weren't going to leave until next period you had nothing better to do. "what's up with you and berry" she asked gazing at the ceiling.

"me and rachel?"

"uh yeah"

"nothing. we're just friends" you told her flipping through the pages of the magazine.

"such a liar"

"NOT EVEN WE ARE JUST FRIENDS!"

"ok so berry won't mind if i do this?"

"do what-"

you were cut off by her lips smacking into yours. humming at the feeling you laid her back on the bed while you hovered over her keeping your lips together. the curtain of the nurses office slid open and you saw a shadow standing behind you.

turning to see who it was still straddling santana you were shocked to see rachel. "i came to look for you because i know it's your free period but i guess you're busy."

with that she was off running down the hall like the main character of a movie. "shit"

"i thought berry wouldn't mind" santana said with a smirk.

"SHUT IT LOPEZ"she started bursting out laughing while you sat there beyond red.