vinyl store

you and santana decided to go to limas local record store for a date. hand in hand you walked in with the latina browsing around the store. you flipped through vinyls in a different isle as her when she started squealing.

"OH MY GOSH Y/N LOOK THEY HAVE WHITNEY HERE" looking up you saw her holding two vinyls with whitney on them. you couldn't help but giggle you'd never seen santana more excited in her life. she then geeked over another section as you flipped through more and more crates.

you had four vinyls and about three cds in your hand when you went to go look for santana. she ran up to you out of breath because of how excited she was. "ive never seen you this excited. expect for when you asked me to senior prom" she started laughing.

she showed you which ones she was getting and you showed her yours. "you're such a dork. i can already hear you singing to the mamma mia soundtrack already!" she teased looking at your mamma mia soundtrack vinyl.

"are you ready to check out?" the lady at the desk asked. nodding you put your things on the check out counter. santana did the same and shoved you over moving your card away from the machine. "santana i got it-" "don't be crazy y/n/n let me spoil you"

she grabbed the bags and intertwined her fingers with yours. "santana i could've payed for my stuff and yours you didn't have to"

"i know. just think of it as one of your birthday presents" smiling she opened the car door for you. "but my birthday-" she cut you off by closing the door.

when she got in you asked her if she wanted to listen to one of the cds you had got. opening the carter IV by lil wayne cd she pressed the button to take out whatever cd she had in there prior. when the cd was put in you pressed track 12.

the begging of how to love echoed the car when you turned to see santana with a grin on her face. you both sang the song as she drove enjoying every moment of it. "santana" turning down the music you turned to look at her.

"y/n" she said keeping her eyes on the road. grabbing her hand that wasn't on the wheel you kissed it intertwining your fingers. "what's wrong?" she asked turning to you. "nothing i just wanted to tell you i love you"

"so cheesy" she said laughing. you let go of her hand and crossed your arms. "oh don't act like that"

"you know i love you"