always there for me

as you stepped in yours and santana's apartment you noticed she was home. you just got home from working an exhausting shift. the two of you had busy schedules so you never saw each other throughout the day.

after moving out from kurt and rachel's into the apartment across the hall you were excited to move in with her. but there was never much time spent with her which saddened you.

either she was leaving for work and you had just got home or it was the other way around. you were so excited to see she was home. rushing to her room hoping to catch her in there you dropped off your bags on the couch.

she was no where in sight. humming echoed out of the bathroom so you ran over there. busting open the door you saw santana in the clawfoot bathtub filled with soap bubbles .

"HEY DONT YOU KNOCK?" she asked ever so furiously. ignoring what she was saying about privacy you got undressed and got in with her.

"YOU CANT JUST GET IN HERE WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING??" she said "it's never stopped us before"

she didn't say anything. "there's so much i need to tell you" she just sat there rolling her eyes. the two of you caught up on what's been happening the past few weeks and how you changed your hours so you'd see her more often.

you didn't notice she was basically bathing you like a mother would a baby. "san i can wash myself" you said grabbing the sponge. it felt nice to be in her presence again.

especially in her arms. she laid her head back on the tub and you laid back on her. using her chest to support your head. the sound of amy wine house played though out the restroom. you saw before you had got in she had lit candles and had rose petals on the tub.

you came and ruined her relaxation but she wasn't complaining. it was weird with santana you did everything that couples did but weren't one. yeah y'all were both into girls but never made what was between the two of you a "thing".

she was always there for you if you needed a cuddle buddy or someone to hold you. whenever she needed it or wanted it you returned the favor. it felt nice to have someone like that.

she started to trace circles on your stomach. that's what snapped you out of your thoughts. come to think of it you never kissed santana.
although you wanted to many times you also didn't want things to get complicated between the two of you.

it was always about affection and nothing more and nothing less. you were both fine with it. but it wouldn't hurt to try something new. she was humming to our time will come by amy when you got off of her.

she looked so peaceful and relaxed. you sat there admiring her in all her glory you couldn't help it. "perv" how'd she even see you her eyes are closed.

"what?" you laughed it off and tried playing it cool. "why'd you move away for? it's not like i bite" she said as she held her arms out for you to come into. the sound of water moving echoed the room as you moved closer to her.

"i think i might apply to work at the diner" you told her as you rested your head once again on her chest. "oh really i already have to deal with gayberry and lady hummel now i have to add you to the list?" you laughed as you played with her hair.

the feeling of her collarbones on the back of your head sent chills throughout your body.
"maybe we should get out the water its starting to get cold" you suggested.

you were stopped by her hand around your wrist. "nah ah ah where do you think you're going" she pulled you back down with her and kissed your face all over except for your lips.

"i barely get to spend time with you and now you want to go?" you got up and reached for a towel handing it to her. "we'll cuddle and watch a movie on the couch or something" she nodded in response and headed for her room.

before you left you unclogged the bathroom letting the water drain. you met her on the couch with covers after you changed. she got comfortable and so did you.

laying on top of her resting your head once again on her chest with your legs intertwined you couldn't help but feel some sort of euphoria.

hearing her heartbeat made your heart swell with love. she took her attention off of the movie seeing you were so happy.

"did you miss me that much?" she asked. you made some sarcastic remark that caused her to roll her eyes. "ya know san i'm starting to think we have some sort of platonic friendship" she chuckled at what you had said.

you lifted your head to look at her and she was smiling. "cant be true platonic relationships are all about affection and sex is like not a thing." she then went on "i've totally thought about getting my mack on with you"

laughing at what she said you sat up by her looking her in the eyes with such lust. your hands held on to both sides of her jaw while your thumbs traced her soft lips. she gave you a delicate kiss as they did so causing you to blush.

tilting your head you leaned in to give her a kiss. you both melted with every peck. she made you feel like you were on such a high when you were together.

and you loved every moment of it.