we're here

quinn came into your dorm room at harvard to tell you she got you a round trip ticket to go with her to new york. she didn't even ask if you could go or if you were busy but you and her promised rachel to go one of these days so why not. she also mentioned how you'd stay with kurt,rachel, and santana.

"SANTANA?" her eyes went wide and she started laughing. she must've forgot by now it had been months. you haven't seen santana since senior year. lovers from the past basically.

"since when did she move in with them?" you asked quinn as you packed a bag for new york. "since she moved in. i don't know but kurt knows we're going he's gonna make it a surprise for rachel" there was no more to be said you were leaving to new york tomorrow to go visit. nothing more nothing less.

the train ride wasn't so bad quinn slept on you the whole time. you both admired the city as you walked to their apartment. as you approached the door you got nervous. the palm of your hands got sweaty only santana had that affect on you.

before knocking on the sliding door quinn tuned to you. "you'll be fine" intertwining your fingers she knocked and knocked until kurt finally opened the door. he i guess forgot we were coming because he was about to start yelling at us for making so much noise.

as you were hugging him you heard rachel squealing. she basically tackled you and hugged you. "i missed you guys so much" she said hugging you and quinn.

they showed you around their place it was nice and some what spacious. as you sat down on their couch you heard footsteps coming and could only assume it was rachel coming out from the restroom.

you were too busy playing with quinn's fingers to check and see who it was. "since when did the homos get here?" your eyes shot wide. you couldn't move quinn got up to great her but you couldn't even stand.

"come on y/n get up and say hi" quinn whispered shouted as she kicked your leg. "YOU DIDNT HAVE TO DO THAT" you said rubbing your leg to try and stop the pain.

from the corner of your eye you could see kurt was enjoying this. you turned to glare at him which made him turn the other way. "well hello there miss lopez" you put your arms out to hug her.

you pulled out when you got too comfortable in her arms and tried your best not to make eye contact. you'd never been more happy to see rachel. she came with a platter of veggies and ranch.

you sat next to quinn and ate what she had brought out. rachel and quinn engaged in a conversation with kurt when you left for the kitchen to wash whatever plate you had.

you didn't even notice santana followed you until she said something. "so are you and blondie a thing now?" you weren't but why did it matter to her? y'all broke up before senior year started so why'd she care if you were with someone.

"no santana we're not" totally dismissing what she was saying you walked back to sit with quinn. she patted her lap so you could lay your head on it. she ran her fingers through your hair so gently.

it was something santana liked to do in spanish class. she was getting jealous it wasn't hard to notice. "so are you two a thing?" i thought kurt would've asked but no it was rachel.

quinn just chuckled. why is this women always laughing at something. "nope we're just friends" she told both kurt and rachel.

gasping rachel turned to santana and grabbed her hands. "you should invite dani over so she can meet them!" kurt raised his eyebrow "rachel!" he whispered shouted.

"nope it's fine porcelain" you looked at quinn and she looked at you.

who's dani and why does rachel want us to meet her? "sounds like a great idea man hands i'll call my girlfriend right now and invite her over" she emphasized girlfriend and winked at you when she did it.

you just sat with quinn talking to rachel. kurt was hysterical he had to excuse himself because he was worrying about what would happen when santana girlfriend arrived.

dozing off you heard knocking at the door. santana slid it open to greet her new girlfriend. rachel got up and so did quinn you followed because you wanted to show santana you didn't care she was with someone.

as you stood by quinn you witnessed santana kissing her girlfriend. "babe i wanted you to meet my friends" she said to the blonde.

she was really pretty gorgeous almost. she was somewhat short compared to santana and her style was great. she even had tattoos on her arms.

"hiii i'm dani" your thoughts were interrupted with her introducing herself.

"it's so nice to meet you! i'm y/n" you told her shaking her hand. kurt finally came out and greeted the girl. he looked at you try and see if you were mad or something. quinn wrapped her arm around your shoulders and pulled you in squeezing your face with hers.

"we should play 21 questions to get to know each other!!" rachel suggested

halfway into the boring game santana decided to ask you a question. "so y/n how long have you and quinn been together?" you lifted your legs and laid them on quinn's.

"like i said before we're not dating" you glared at her. "oh shit you aren't? i totally mistaken you guys for a couple" dani said looking at the two of you.

smiling you decided to ask santana a question too. "so santana do you still have the shirt i gave you sophomore year?" she knew what shirt you were talking about too if she didn't she wouldn't of looked so shocked.

"no i threw it away senior year" she said confidently. "lies i saw it in your closet when i went to drop my bags off in there" rachel saw where this was going and went to the next person.

once again it was santana's turn. "have you and y/n slept together?" quinn shook her head and she traced circles on your thigh.

"dani do you love santana?" you asked the blonde. "uh yeah" she said looking confused.
"santana do you love dani?" rachel tried stoping you because it wasn't your turn.

"ah i asked santana a question and i think the point of the game was to answer them wasn't it?" rachel nodded her head.

"okayy i think that's enough" quinn said as she pulled you into the kitchen. dani was leaving and said bye to everyone. "it was nice meeting you dani" she said the same back to you before she left.

santana must've not told her about you if she didn't she wouldn't of been so pleased with the questions you were asking. you talked to quinn about what just happened when santana came back in furious.

"what the hell was that?" she asked with her arms open.

"what i was just asking a question" shrugging your shoulders you looked at her. "just because you can't admit you fucked fabray doesn't mean you have to ask questions like that!"

rachel and kurt came in and pulled santana back. "SO WHAT IF I FUCKED HER ITS NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMN BUSINESS" you didn't even give her time to speak.

you pulled quinn in and kissed her right then and there. she allowed you to melting into the kiss you pulled back. "happy now?" her jaw was wide open.

you walked into the restroom and she followed you. before you could lock the door she barged in and told them not to open it or even knock.

she slammed the door and locked it. leaving the two of you in there alone.

(I FEEL LIKE THIS WAS SO CRINGE I APOLOGIZE!!)