morning

the sun shinned through the curtains that hanged in yours and santana's house. you heard valerie by amy wine house play in the restroom as she changed after showering.

she walked into the room noticing you had finally woke up. "good morning hermosa" she said as she gave you a smooch on your cheek.

"morning babe" she walked out of the room to go make breakfast as you changed into clean comfy clothes to join her.

her voice was so beautiful and angelic especially when she sang a amy song. it complemented her raspy ness. you sang along with her as she made pancakes.

sitting on the kitchen counter she turned to you with a cup of coffee she made for you. "miss lopez might i say this is the finest cup you've made me" she laughed and came to give you a few kisses on your face.

her lips were so soft and plumped you couldn't help but soak it all in. "i can't wait to call you misses lopez!" she said giving you a peck on your lips. "i mean it y/n i want to spend the rest of my life with you. im going to marry you if it's the last thing i do!"

"i wouldn't have it any other way san"

she made you so happy and brought out the best in you. you couldn't wait to spend the rest of your life with her.

(i just wanted to add that most of these imagines aren't connected unless they say so at the beginning!)