truth or dare

it had been two weeks since rachel berry asked you to some dance mickenly had. after you agreed and drank a bit at her house was when she assumed you like liked her and told everyone y'all were dating. even though you liked santana of all people. there was no way in hell rachel would let you talk to her without there being tension with the two.

rachel would call you constantly even when there was nothing to talk about. she always found something new to talk about. there was no way you were going to break up with her since you didn't want to hurt her feelings. so you had to put up with everything that came with rachel berry.

it took everyone by surprise when you both walked the halls together. especially with her holding your arm and a huge grin at lunch when she'd call you "baby" . all the glee club members were happy for her since she really did seem like she was happy for once. all but one.

ever since freshman year santana caught your eye. y'all were rather close before the whole rachel thing. she was the first one to see you get drunk for the first time and gave you your first kiss. all because she wanted to make sure it was from someone that loved you.

-

everyone sat in a circle at quinns house when blaine had the most perfect idea to play truth or dare. rachel squealed as she grabbed your arm which made santana scoff sitting to your left. they all went around until kurt decided to ask you.

"truth or dare?"

"um dare" you told him.

"i dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room on the lips" he said looking straight at rachel. everyone let out their "oooo's" and winked to rachel while you sat there. your lips connected with the first person that came to mind. gasps filled the room and you could've sworn you heard him say "that's fucked up".

you opened your eyes with a deep breath filling your lungs when you saw that you kissed santana. she quickly looked at rachel and so did you. "rachel i-" she got up quickly and you followed her calling out her name. "it was a mistake im sorry" she never once stopped to look at you. "i'm so sorry rachel" you pleaded.

santana got up as well.

"san-"

"santana"

"i really didn't mean anything by it im sorry"

she turned around quickly with a stern look on her face "what the hell is wrong with you?".

quinn was quick to walk you out to make sure you were okay. she was also your ride now since rachel ditched you

"i should go and apologize"

"y/n i don't think it's best if you did"

"im really sorry. i didnt know how to break up with her"

"i know you didn't" she said stopping to look at you "but santana and rachel have a history with girls that they both liked"

"i think it would be best if you stayed away for a while" you nodded with tears filling your eyes.

"how long do you think?" quinn never answered.

-

it had been two weeks since you'd seen them. you called santana apologizing until she told you to stop calling all of her friends and to stop embarrassing yourself. it was never your intention to hurt her so badly. but it seems as if though you did.

a/n: i absolutely love the perks of being a wallflower and that whole truth or dare scene gave me inspo to write this🤗 although i did it no justice