sleepover

"soooo ladies are we still on for tonight at my house?" quinn asked walking towards the group of girls talking about the sleepover. everyone then said yes and discussed what they'd do that same night. mr shue came in and gave the lesson when quinn asked you if you would go home with her to help set up for everything.

you of course agreed. continuing on with your day the last bell had rung so you went to find quinn. after you found her you went to her house and set everything up. before everyone arrived she ordered the pizzas and had drinks and snacks laid out on the kitchen island.

the door swung open and all you could hear was someone yelling "FAABBBREYYYYY YYYY/LLLLL/NNNN" then santana entered the kitchen with even more snacks rachel,tina, sugar, brittany, and mercedes followed after her.

it was nice spending time with everyone out side of school. they started to play truth or dare which was very interesting. although rachel was very boring she came up with good dares. she dared you to take a body shot off of santana.

you hadn't really talked to santana for most of the night so why not. quinn brought out drinks from her parents liquor cabinet and laid them out while santana laid on the island counter. santana then lifted up her shirt revealing her abs.

you poured the salt as she held the limon in her mouth waiting for you to get it. hesitating before you licked the salt she said "come on y/n i'm not gonna bite you" and then put the lime back in her mouth.

everyone crowded around as your tongue and her skin made contact. squirming at the feeling she held the line for you to grab it. your dare was done and then it was the next person.

after a while they got bored of playing truth or dare so they decided to talk about boys. there was nothing wrong with the topic but you weren't very fond of the boys in your grade. santana wasn't so interested in the conversation you could tell by the way she looked.

she wrapped her arm around your waist and stood there for a second letting whoever finish their sentence. "me and y/n here are going to head to bed already. she uh isn't feeling so good and neither will i if berry keeps on talking about finn" she said to the group of girls.

"that's a great idea it's actually getting pretty late. do you guys mind calling it a night?" everyone agreed with quinn and went up the stairs to her room to go to sleep.

some people slept on the bed and some made pallets on the floor. you took your time getting your area situated so you were the last to go to sleep. well you thought you were until you felt arms snake their way around your waist.

smiling at the feeling you turned to see it was santana. "san not right now" she smacked her lips and signed. you moved a snoring sugars hand off of your cover giving easy access to your neck to santana.

she saw the opportunity and took it. you felt how close she was and tensed up you didn't know what else to go. "you seem uncomfortable do i make you nervous y/n/n?" she asked getting close to your ear.

letting out a small yelp at how close she got to your ear you both heard someone wake up. to avoid them seeing the two of you you both hid under your covers waiting for them to go back to sleep. as you hid you turned to santana who had a smirk plastered on her face.

"don't get any ideas lopez!" you whisper shouted to the girl next to you.