anxious

you watched the clock that hung in the the diner just as it hit nine o'clock. the place wasn't busy so you were there bored waiting for your shift to end. tapping your nails on the counter you felt your phone ring from the apron and it so happened to be santana. "hey gorgeous" you said to the girl as you walked into the back of the diner.

"remember the last time you were here?" she asked.

it was a night not to forget. you remember it so vividly and it took a whole month in a half for you to stop thinking about it. "how could i forget?" you rasped into the microphone sending chills down her spine.

"the bubble baths..and the back rubs"

"yeah more like lower back for you" you heard her laugh on the other line causing you to smile.

"i need you. especially to hear you"

"san they have 1-800 numbers for that-"

"come over here after your shift"

"at eleven thirty?"

"you better hurry pretty girl"

not even a hour goes by and it's now 10:10 and she messaged you. you told her you were still working and she said to text her after your shift was over. by now you knew how santana was she wouldn't sleep and she reminisces a lot. thankfully your boss let you out early so you headed to santanas apartment.

you let her know you were on the way as soon as you got in the taxi. she waited for you on her couch. instead of a hello when she opened the door she pulled you by your red uniform and connected your lips as you hummed into the kiss. the two of you backed up onto her coffee table so you laid her onto her soft white rug.

before you hit the lights and head to the bed you decided to tease her. straddling her you began to grind on her fully clothed body as she let out a moan into the kiss. your two bodies flushed together while your mouths were in sync was the best thing you could've asked for.

she started laying kissed on your neck as you hovered over her. "you missed me that much san?" you breathed out.

"i missed you too gorgeous" just with those words she was crumbling underneath you. "cmon let's go to my bed. you make me so anxious with your stalling"