you kissed a girl?

there was nothing more that you hated then being questioned, and kurt rachel and quinn were doing just that. the night prior you had went out. you had too much to drink and you decided to tell rachel what had happened. she obviously told kurt and quinn.

"soooo y/n what is up with this magical night that i hear about?" kurt asked.

"seriously rachel i asked you not to say anything."

"i'm sorry they just kept interrogating me" she said in distress. "just spill it y/n/n we've already heard some of it we're just curious to the rest" with that you gave quinn the ugliest look with a sigh.

"i'm gonna start this off with saying it was never my intention and not something i'm usually used too" they all nodded getting comfortable to hear the rest. "i was drinking last night and i met this girl. from the start we hit it off very well actually. we got to know each other blah blah blah and it was really nice. she caught my attention really quickly actually."

"you weren't with puck when this happened were you?" shaking your head they all looked at each other. "see the thing is my head gets so confused and sort of hard to obey in a way so i just act on impulses" you told them.

"continue" sighing you started to continue.

"i don't know we were just talking and we were really close since the club was rather crowded and i was just examining all of her features. from her soft skin, red lips, and i realized they were so kissable. there was no way in hell i was going to deny my attraction to her."

"does this mystery girl have a name?"you let out a chuckle while they stared in confusion "the thing is i didn't even get it."

"anyways all i remember thinking was it wasn't such a big deal and it's completely innocent. it was just human nature you know? after a while she noticed and i got nervous. she saw that as well and might i just say females are so magical."

"YOU KISSED A GIRL?" kurt gasped.

"i've never liked cherry chapstick more on somebody"

"rachel you knew and you didn't tell us?" they both asked rachel even though she was just as clueless as they were "i swear i knew nothing about this"

"what about puck y/n?? what's going to happen with him?"

rolling your eyes you said "geez he'll get over it. i'm sure he won't mind" shrugging you saw all of them in shock.

"obviously one thing let to another and it felt so wrong but so right in a way you know? kinda like that feeling that you get when you see blain kurt"

rolling his eyes he paced to room soo worried for you. somebody knocked on the door and rachel went to go get it. "just wait till santana hears this! she is so going to flip" quinn told you with the biggest grin.

the taller girl came in with blabber mouth berry rambling about something.

"you guys will never believe what happened last night! i met the most beautiful girl and we got our mack on. worst part about it we were both so drunk we never got each others names!" she explained.

"HA!" quinn stood up laughing "YOU SLEPT WITH SANTANA?" kurt and rachel both asked looking at you.

there's no way...